Miss Bossy (ChunjixYou)

You were tidying up the little apartment that you and your boyfriend lived in. There were crumbs all over the floor, dishes needed to be wash, clothes need to be folded, and take out the trash. You stood there sighing at the mess. Even though you wanted to lay down on your comfortable bed, you got to work. Slowly picking the dirty clothes up one by one and putting them in the dirty pile. 

After the floor was cleaned off, you made sure to vaccum it. Then it was off to the laundry. You brought the bucket out into the living room. While you folded the clothes, the tv was also on. 

"Hmm... Lets see. Oppa said he was going to be on Weekly Idol today" You flip through many channels until you found what you were looking for. Luckily, you didn't miss much, just the opening.

As your hands move unconsiously to fold the clothes, your eyes never left your boyfriend's face. Did i tell you that your boyfriend was the famous boy named Chunji from the famous boy group Teen Top? You listened and laugh whenever he was trying to act cute. 

"Chunji, what girl groups do you prefer?" Announcer 1 suddenly asked. 

Chunji scratched his head uncomfortably. He looked at his other members for help and they got the message right away.  

"I like Kara!" The maknae Chanjo yelled out. 

"Hyuna... SARANGHAE!" CAP followed along, trying his best to distract the two announcers. But just ended up in an awkward position with his hands above his head trying to make a heart. 

"Yahh~ you guys are funny. But i asked for Chunji." Announcer 1 repeated. 

Niel and Ricky cleared their throat at the same time, they both wanted to say something, but Niel offered the younger one to go.

"Chunji hyung doesn't have a particular group he likes since he know many of them." 

Chunji gave a thankful smile to Ricky for the save, but the announcers weren't finished. "Which group would you think is the best out of all?" Announcer 2 pestered. 

Quickly, that smile turned into a frown as Chunji glared at the frighten Ricky. Other members were already quietly scolding him from the horrible acting. Chunji turned back to the announcers and said, "I personally like IU the most." He announced. 

Your hands stop folding right away. Disappointment poured all over your body. Of course you understood what is was like to date a famous boy but this was a bit much. 

"IU..." You growled to yourself. "Why must you be so cute?" 

One of the shirt that you were folding went flying across the room. You leaned on the couch and cross your arms. 

Announcer 2 continued on with the interrigation. "So you like the cute, innocent type?" 

"Ahh... No not at all!" Chunji said slowly. "I like girls who's able to tell me what to do. I think it's attractive." 

*Hmm... Attractive?* You contemplated with the idea. 

The show was still going on but you weren't really paying attention. Your chores was still there waiting for someone to do them. But of course your idea was already in action. You went into your room and rest on your bed, waiting for your boyfriend to come back. 

---------------

"Babe! I'm home!" Chunji voice yelled and closed the front door behind him. He set his stuff down on the floor and made his way into the living room. 

Upon seeing the clothes still not folded, confusion set over. "Why isn't the chores done?" He mumbled to himself. "____________! Are you home?" 

He wandered toward the kitchen but you weren't there, only a pile of dirty dishes left in the sink. Then he head towards the bedroom and sigh. You were sleeping contently on the bed. He walked over to the bed and leaned forward and gave you a light kiss on your forehead trying not to wake you. Too late, your eyes fluttered open on the impact and you looked up to see Chunji's smiling face. 

"You're home..." Your tiredly said. Suddenly, you sprang up from your position remembering your plan. Chunji jumped a bit but looked at you with concern.

"Are you sick?" He asked, reaching out to check your forehead but you gently swat it away. 

"I'm fine oppa. But.... You, go fold the clothes and wash the dishes!" You pointed your finger towards the big mess in the living room and kitchen. 

"Huh?" 

"Goo~" You pushed him out of the bedroom. 

He chuckled, "Yes m'am" and started folding the clothes that you had tossed on the floor. You sat on the couch and watched as he did the chores. You told him to fold the sleeves correctly once in a while. He gladly followed your orders. After that, he was led over to the kitchen and you started lecturing him about how to clean the dishes.

"___________-ah! Do i have to do this?" He whined. 

"YES!!" You confidently said. 

"Look how dirty these are! My pretty hands will be ruin..." He complained. 

You lightly punch him on the arm and said, "Oppa! Clean it or I'm gonna be mad!" 

He pouted but did it anyways. He crinched every time he touched the dishes and barely held it while cleaning. Afterwards he sat on the couch with a sigh. You giggled and he looked at you. "Why are you so happy?" 

"Smile oppa! My plan worked today" You said still giggling at your success. 

He pushed you into a laying position on the couch as he climbed above you. "Plan? What plan? What's gotten into you today?" 

You blushed a bit at your position but answered, "I heard on TV today that you liked bossy girls. So i decided to give it a try." 

"Babo..." He rest his forehead against yours. "I like you just the way you are. My cute, clumsy, and innocent girlfriend." He close the small gap between you and him, giving you a long and sweet kiss. 

------------------

A/N: This was actually inspired when Chunji was on a show and said that he was attracted to girls who like to boss him around. I felt like i rushed it a bit at the end but i just had to finish this...

Anyways, i want to say hi and thanks to anyone reading. I don't mind silent readers but i would like some feedback once in a while. If any of you are wondering, yes my next update will be the HimchanxYou one since i really need to get part two up! Please be patient! It'll be up veryy soon! Ppyong~~