My Two-Faced Husband (SehunxYou)

“Madam Kim, you must wear this if you are to meet your fiance,” a maid, who tends to you, chided as she tried her best to collect the dress and accessories thrown away from you.

“Minah, how many times did i tell you not to call me Madam Kim?” You lent her a hand, picking up an earing you just threw down.

“Sorry __________-ah, it’s a bit of a habit” Minah sighed and both of you practically collapsed on your bed.

All morning, she’s been trying to doll you up in the prettiest dresses your parents had gotten you but to no avail, you found no interest into wearing such things. Hell, you only just heard that you were going to be meeting your fiance today. All of your freedom and happiness, gone in a heartbeat.

“How could they do this to me” Minah straightened up, knowing that by ‘they’, you meant your parents.

“I’m sure he’s a wonderful person, your parents just want the best for you”

“Well you’re obliged to say that… I still want to hang out with my friends. Not be tied down by some guy i barely know.” You groaned, just thinking about it was bringing tears to your eyes.

“Come on, lets get you dressed” Minah pulled you up to your feet and pushed you over to the closet where dresses were thrown all over the place.

You tried on a bunch more dresses and heels until your feet were sore. But a black and white dress caught your eyes. It was dotted with small white flowers, but the back of it was ripped, resembling a skater dress, and was midway down to your thigh. Perfect. Also, it was still formal enough and still fit your style.

Instead of all of the heels that was set out for you to choose, you grabbed your favorite pair of combat book and slipped your foot inside.

“_________-ah! This is a formal meet--” But Minah’s words were cut off when you declared, “and when i meet him, he’s going to at least see a bit of the real me”

Minah sighed, knowing nothing could change your mind when you had it set on something. She had no idea where the stubbornness comes from but nonetheless there was nothing she could do.

She gave her best friend a hug, “Behave!” She joked, making you laugh. “But most of all, whoever he is, he’ll be glad to have you” She reassured.

You returned it with a smile and made your way to the front of the house, where your parents were already waiting for you. “Umma… appa…”

“Aww my little baby’s all grown up!”

Your mom straightened your dress, fixed the strand of stray hair and curled it behind your ears. You know she took a glance at your shoes but before she could say anything, you dad had already started ushering you into the car.

It was a silent car ride, you thought about nothing in particular and just stared out the window of the scenery passing by. Your parents were engaged in conversation in the front seat as your dad was driving.

*I wonder who he is* Your thoughts trailed off to your to-be-fiance. It still made you angry not having even gotten an explanation from them on why you’re doing this. However you did speak up and tried to ask them. Your mom just grew quiet and pulled out her blush and mirror to apply on her face. While your dad just continued to drive like you weren’t even there.

After a 30 minutes drive up to one of the biggest restaurant/hotel where you were suppose to meet the family. Your mom did a last minute check up on your hair and dress. You made your way into the lobby, already made your reservation for a table.

Before you even sat down, a family of two strides over. The woman looked elegant, standing out over the crowd. Her husband whom she was interlocking warms with seemed like a wam man with a large smile spread on his face.