Unrequited Love (DonghaexYou)

A/N: Warning for some language but that's it! Enjoy :D

--------------------

You shuffled through the lunch line. You grabbed the food that looked appetizing and put it on your tray. After a bit of pushing and shoving, you made it to your lunch table. The table stood the farthest away from any other but at least you wouldn't be bother by people. You plop down on the far end of the table. Poking your food a little bit before you took a bite. 

"Did you hear about the new kid?" One of your friend, Seulki asked. 

"No but i heard he's cute!" Her twin, Seungmi, announced while stuffing herself with food.

"Yah Mimi, keep your food to yourself would you! And stop gossiping you two... And his name is Shin" Hyunyoung added the last bit, turning away from the twin. 

Seungmi and Seulki turned to look at it each other. They broke into a smile and looked at Hyunyoung. 

"Does Hyunyoung have a crush?" Seungmi wiggled her eyebrow. Both of them burst into laughter. Hyunyoung rolled her eyes at their usual behavior but couldn't hide her flush face. 

"Where's Miyoung? She's quite late today." You interrupted. 

"Speaking of the devil...." Seungmi nod her head towards Miyoung's direction. 

"W...What's wrong? Why were you running?" Hyunyoung pulled Miyoung's arm so she would sit down but she wouldn't obliged.

"_______---" She put one of her hand on your shoulder and tried to calm down. "I-I was.... Mr.L... Lee held me back for what h-he said to be short talk, but it took 10 minutes. A-Aft-Afterwards, i walked to my locker and had walked past Soohee and Mina." Her breath was uneven as she talked but continued. "They told... Donghae about your... Crush" 

You gasp and your eyes widen. "Y-You sure it was Soohee and Mina?" 

The two girls were quite known with the guys. People call them sluts and some call them the beauty that represents the girl. But before they were called any of those, they were friends with you and your group of friends, besides Miyoung. She was the only one in the group that didn't like them. She wasn't the type to hate anyone for no reason. Somehow, she felt like they weren't... Good company to have. 

Miyoung nodded at the trembling you. She sat down and hugged you for a long time before letting go. After her, everyone else engulf you in a huge hug and then it became a big group hug. People gave you guys strange looks but none of you noticed. 

"Do you want me to beat them up for you?" Miyoung smiled in amusement. 

You could tell in her eyes that she really REALLY wanted to kill someone at that point. You shook your head because you knew Miyoung would really do it if no one stopped her. She was just that kind of girl, quiet and cared for her friends, but if anyone crossed her she turn into the devil.

*Thank you Miyoung for caring* you thought. 

"Look here they come, ________. Don't you dare let them see you cry." Seulki commanded before turning back to her food. 

"Hi _______! Can we sit here?" Soohee asked but she sat down before you could give her an answer. 

*They disgust me* Miyoung thought. Her hand was already clenching into a fist. A fist that's ready to punch one of them at any minute. 

Everyone (as in your friends) shot Miyoung a look to to calm her down. You on the other hand, was trying hard not to let any threatening tears spill out. 

"Look i bought some kimbap. It's your favorite ______, eat up." Mina offered her some. You faked a smile and took some in your mouth when you barely even touch your lunch. 

"Get out..!" Miyoung hissed under her breath. Hyunyoung kicked her leg under the table, earning a glare from her. 

"Oh it's Donghae, i heard recently he got himself a girlfriend. She's a model, can you believe it?" Soohee stated, and stared at him.

Suddenly, a loud BANG emitted from the table. People sitting around the table had jumped because of the sudden noise. You looked back and saw Miyoung standing up. You had guess she was the one who slammed the table with her bad temper. 

Miyoung bit her tongue so she wouldn't start screaming. She gave you a if-you-don't-deal-with-this-i-will look. You sigh and stood up. 

"Soohee... Mina. We need to talk." You walked out into the courtyard which was right infront of the cafeteria and didn't even bother checking to see if they were following. 

Everyone shot up from their seat and gather themselve in front of the big window looking out into the yard. Only Miyoung came out and stood next to you since you knew the other three wouldn't want to get involve in stuff like this. Soohee and Mina came out afterwards. They stood facing you and tapped their foot impatiently. 

"What did you want to talk about ________?" Mina started. 

"Why... Why did you tell Donghae about my crush Mina? I trusted you! I trusted both of you." A tear trickled down your cheek.

"Where did you hear this stupid rumor from? You know how many people lie lately?" Soohee waved the issue away like it was a mere fly. 

Miyoung looked up from the ground and glared at them, hatred in her eyes. "I did!" She snarled. The two words uttered from her lips made Soohee and Mina tremble with fear. 

"Look ________-ah, i never promised you that i would keep the secret. You just chose to tell me and i was there to listen." Mina explained. 

"You didn't promise?! Who are you Mina! Are you even the same person i knew 2 years ago?" By now, your face was dried from all of the tears but they just wouldn't stop coming.

"It's not our fault that Donghae doesn't want you." Soohee added. 

"You better shut up Soohee!" Miyoung warned. Soohee ignored her. 

"It's true, if you want someone to like you, i should advise you to dress up or at least try!" Mina finished up what Soohee was trying to say. 

Something snapped inside Miyoung, making her blood broil even faster. She stormed over to Mina and smacked her on her face. "You BITCH! Don't you dare talk to ________-ah like that." 

Mina was holding onto her cheek that was already burning red from the contact. "She had always been there for you. She accepted you as her friend when you first join school. So why are you acting like this. You didn't bother saying sorry either! Were you even friends with her in the first place?!" Miyoung shouted. 

"Who do you think---- OUCH!" Soohee got cut off when Miyoung hand landed on her face... HARD. 

Miyoung scoffed, "And you. I didn't want to hurt you either since i wasn't aquainted with you. But you were starting to annoy me too." 

"Is this the people you hang around ________? Did you hire her for protection since you're not able to do it yourself?!" Soohee questioned. 

Miyoung raised her hand and was about to give her another slap. But before she could, someone held her arm back. 

"Miyoung that's enough." Donghae spoke up behind her. He waited a bit to let Miyoung calm down before letting go. Soohee backed away just in case she would slap her again. But instead of being her violent self, she straighten up and rest her hand by her side. 

Donghae turned towards you, grabbed your hand, and dragged you somewhere. You blush under all of the tears but the happiness didn't last long.

"_______... I don't know how to put this..." Donghae sheepishly scratched the back of his head.

"No need, i understand. You won't return the same feeling i have for you." You manage to say something. 

Donghae nodded. "Mian. Even if we don't talk that much, i know you're a great girl. You have people who care for you like Miyoung, don't forget that. And i trust that you'll find your prince sooner or later." 

The last thing he did was gave you a genuin smile and ruffled your head. He didn't know what to say next so he left you to be alone. 

*If you think i'm so great, why can't you fall for me?* You slid down and hugged your knees as you finally let all of your tears fall endlessly down your face.