How You Came Into My Life (SuhoxYou)

A/N: Before you start reading. Just to let you all know, Seonsangnim is teacher (formal) and Ssaem is teacher (informal). 

--------------

The clock showed in red lettering that it was only 6:30. Outside, it was still dark with the sun slightly visible by the horizon line. The weather forecast on the TV predicted that it was going to snow today.

Suho fixed his tie in the mirror next to his closet. Straightening his jacket and making sure that his white shirt wasn't wrinkled from inside. He put a strand of hair back into its place and smiled at his reflection. *Perfect*

He grabbed a hold of the strap on his leather bag and made his way downstairs. Stopping in the kitchen for a quick breakfast consisting of juice, he didn't expect to see your mom in the room.

She was by the kitchen counter, cutting some fruits. "Good morning" She greeted in a motherly tone.

Being the respectful person he was, the latter bowED and returned his own "Good morning" before opening the fridge. Scanning the sheLF, Suho picked some milk for thE morning instead of his usual apple juice.

"No need to be formal Suho-yah, how long have i known you?" Your mother laughed and reminisced about the past.

"You knew my parents since they were little omonim" Their faces flashed through his head. Their voices echoing around, bouncing from ear to ear.

It turned silent. The two of them not knowing how to continue on with the conversation. Your mother's voice interrupted his thoughts, bringing him back to reality. "Sorry to bother you Suho, but could you go wake ________-ah?"

The latter waved his hands frantically in objection. "No i would love to do it" And he wasn't lying when he told her.

Suho forced himself to hide a smile and kept a poker face. Walking out of the kitchen, he turned a right, walked down a long hallway with a door at the end of the cooridor.

His knuckles made impact on the wood, knocking to make sure that you weren't awake. But why would you be on an early sunday morning. He turned the knob and pushed the door wide open.

He lifted his feet to start in a walking motion but put it down when he saw a familiar figure laying lifelessly on the desk. Shutting the door quietly behind him, Suho tip-toed over to your side.

The latter leaned down and a smile crept up his face. *How adorable* He thought. He ran his fingers under your bangs, moving it aside.

His eyes seemed to be glued onto your face. Your chest rising slowly up and down in an even rhythm. And your two red lips parted only slightly as you rested your head on the two pairs of arms underneath.

It had seemed you fell asleep after a long night of calculations and trying to figure out the answers on the giant math packet.

Suho sighed and lightly grabbed your arm and tried to move you into a more comfortable fashion. You shifted and mumbled something incoherent. Unconsciously, your arms wrapped around his neck making him lose his balance.

His back hit the floor with a thud. But it seemed like you were perfectly fine with your face nuzzled between his neck. He chuckled softly and stared at your tired face.

He could feel your breath tickling down his spine that was making his pants a little frustrated. And with you, constantly moving around, it wasn’t really helping the situation. The latter flipped you over so that your back was against the cold floor, hovering over your sleeping state.

Fortunately, your eyes fluttered open. You rubbed your eyes cutely and let out a yawn. Suho laughed and pinched your chubby cheeks. “Ahh!” You yelped and glared at the person above you with a blurry vision.