From Best Friends To Lovers (JinyoungxYou)

(The day before)

 It all started from a kiss on the walk way home from school. Both of you took the usual route but when it was your turn to go inside, he stopped and suddenly kissed you.

 "Sorry for doing that so suddenly. But i'm at my limits." His cheeks were already pink indicating that he was blushing. "I like you ________-ah. I want you to go out with me." You stood there frozen with eyes rounded and couldn't believe what you just heard. Your best childhood friend was confessing to you.

 (Back to present time)

"WHAT?! Did Jinyoung seriously confess to you?! _________!!" Miyoung yelled loudly. Your friend shook you hard until you felt like you were about to barf. It was a good thing that it was break time or all of you would've seriously gotten in trouble. "Yeah..." You quietly replied back.

"Number 1 hottest guy in the school! He even has fans from other schools!! And yet he hasn't had a girlfriend until now. When you think what kind of beauty he'd go out with... to think..." She ranted.

You blinked and gave her a long stare. You knew you weren't the best looking girl. Heck you wouldn't even categorize as any where near a girl. Your hair was only down to your shoulder and you were no where near girly. Always wearing jersey pants under your uniform skirt and to other guys you had no sexual appeal. "Well, i'm sorry for being this way."

"Ahh no! I didn't mean it like that" She shyly laughed. But after that, you weren't really listening anymore and was already letting your thoughts wander.

*What should i do? I've been really close to Jinyoung since elementary school. He was a fun guy to be around and of course i liked him. But... i've never seen him in that way. We've been friends for forever but suddenly telling me to go out with him... i'm sort of embarrassed.* You racked your brains and just ended up sighing and rested your head on your hand. "Somehow i'm still perplexed about it all."

"You idiot." Your friend Hyunyoung creeped up behind you and pulled you into a choke hold. You tried to get out but her grip was strangely strong. Well no surprise if it came from Hyunyoung. "Couples that are lovey dovey from the start don't exist!! At least give it a try and see how it works out. People like you, with no experience in love would never understand. It's not like you hate Jinyoung right? So it's fine" It all came out more like a threat than an advice. But she finally let go allowing you to breath. You wheezed and gasped for air but understand what she had told you. More like if you didn't you were sure she would end your life right there.

After school ended, you met up with Jinyoung in front of the school gate as usual. Good thing no one thought anything was going on. "Do you want to go somewhere today?" He asked with a smile. "Ah... yea"

Both of you walked towards a little shop that was selling food. *Somehow i'm feeling nervous* You sat down at a table and both of you sat with only a smoothie to drink as you listened to him talk about his day. You gaze at him once in a while as you slurp on your drink. Jinyoung didn't seem to act any different than before even though he had kissed you yesterday. The light beating from your heart could be felt. *I seem stupid feeling conscious by it. Might as well just go back to normal.*

You were too involved in your thoughts and didn't noticed that the conversation had stopped until you could feel that he's staring at you. "Is... is there something on my face?" You set your drink down and asked.

"No... This just seems sort of unreal."

"What does?" You tilt your head to the side with a confuse look plastered on your face. "________ has become my girlfriend. I'm so happy and now i'm talking too much." He laughed softly with that bright smile that you knew all too well. You felt flustered but continued to listen, "I'm glad i had the courage to confess."