The Neighborhood Noona (SungjongxYou)

You hopped off the last flight of stairs, whistling a tune that you heard yesterday on the radio that was still lingering in your head. You didn't really get the first part but the melody from the catchy chorus kept replaying over and over.

Running towards the small kitchen in your two floor condo, you fixed a little breakfast consisting of the usual cereal and milk. You shuffled around the cabinet above the sink.

*Strange...* You thought and tried to peered up but failed for being a little too short. *Aish!! That kid! He better not have eaten all of my cereal!* You yelled in your head.

Practically stomping over to his bedroom door on the first floor, you pounded loudly, not caring if it was too early or that the latter was still sleeping.

"WAKE UP SUNGJONG!" You yelled.

And after a couple more of your knocking, the door swung open to reveal a half dead cutie with his bed hair.

"N-noona? What--- is it?" Sungjong could barely keep his eyes open as his voice cracked with each words.

You giggled inwardly and stared at how adorable he could be from just a small yawn, almost forgeting that you were mad.

Shaking the thought out of your head, you were about to open your mouth but everything that you wanted to say washed away at the moment when his body slumped onto yours.

"Soo warm~~" He purred like a little cat towards his owner. The latter closed his eyes and snuggled his face into the crook of your neck.

"Sungjong-ah..." You mumbled, "I'm gonna be late..." Your words trailed off not knowing what to do, so you just stood still.

The younger boy was taller than you by a couple of inches even though he was in his junior year of high school while you just got out of that hell hole. 

Why is he living in your house? His parents passed away only a year ago and it was hard enough to deal with everything alone. And since you guys haven been life long best friend since you were little, you decided that it should be fine.

With your parents out of the country most of the year, you knew well enough that they would've wanted to do the same for Sungjong.

His breath tickled against your skin with every breath. You shudder and could feel your cheeks heating up. Your mind yelled loudly, telling you that you would be late. But your body refused to move a muscle.

After a couple of minutes. You knew that your heart was already going crazy, hoping that the latter couldn't hear it. You gulped and lightly tugged on the hem of his baggy shirt.

"Ya..." You whispered. *Why am i whispering?!* You scolded yourself.

Sungjong's breath came to an even tempo letting you know that the latter had somehow manage to slip back into dream land. You shook your head in disbelief but snickered at how easily the younger one could fall asleep anywhere.

You pressed your hands on his shoulder and was about to push him back but the latter grabbed ahold of your wrist.

Somehow, in a blink of an eye, you were pulled to the ground; falling on top of Sungjong. You had guessed that the said boy slipped on a rug underneath.

*How are you still sleeping?!!* But even though you complained, your heart was beating erratically inside of your chest.

Both of your faces were only centimeters apart. Your breath staggered and you felt like walls were closing in on you. Unconsciously, you poked his cheeks softly, listening to him mumble incoherent words to no one.