Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (JiyongxYou)

A/N: I'm using GD's real name, Jiyong, just to warm you guys first before reading. Enjoy! Please check out my new EXO story Saesang Corp. :D

----------------

A pound emanating outside of your bedroom door was getting louder and louder the longer you took. The clock on the tableside next to your bed was flashing a red 10 o’clock. It wasn’t your fault that you woke up late. All of the nerves built up last night had you laying in bed till late and you couldn’t even close your eyes without trying to figure out which house you’ll be put in.

You rushed around the room, trying your best to find the robe that you bought last time back in Diagon Alley. Then, as you checked your luggage, you sworn that your book, The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1), was missing from your pile.

*This is the worst thing ever!!* You panicked and ran around the room, looking under your bed and in your closet.

Until you finally saw that it was under your hat, along with a neatly folded black robe. *Thank goodness* You sigh. As on cue, the pounding on the door started again, this time it was loud enough that it sounded like the door would break any second.

“COMING MOM!” You yelled, hurrying to shut your trunk and haul it over to the door. You opened it to your red face best friend. “YAH DO YOU PLAN ON MAKING ME LATE TOO?!”

You scratched the back of your head in embarrassment. “Aish,” Jiyong wiped the sweat off your face and moved the strands of your wavy hair out of your face.

The latter lingered a bit longer than normal. You waved your hand in front of his face and he snapped out of his trance. “You alright Jiyong? It’ll be your fault now if we’re late” You stuck out your tongue and pouted.

Jiyong shook his head in disbelief and chuckled, a slight smirk on his face. He grabbed ahold of your hand and pulled you down the stairs. “Good luck honey~!” Your mom yelled from somewhere in the house, but before you could reply, he already dragged you out of the front door and into Jiyong parent’s car. 

“Master Kwon, are you ready to go?” The butler you’ve seen several times when you were small asked after he put both of your luggage into the back of the car.

“Yes please hurry, it’s almost time for the train to leave” He urged and the vehicle started moving. You watched out the window to everything whizzing by in a blur.

Jiyong, being pureblood, have never had trouble with money in his family. You both are a rather weird mix of friend, a pureblood and muggle-born. Some pureblood family would say that Jiyong family is a disgrace, associating themselves with lower class. But that’s what you loved about him, he was never a person to be quick to judge.

“Hey, aren’t you nervous?” You looked over to watch his never changing calm expression.

“Of course not, what’s there to be nervous about.”

You envied how calm he was and wished that your heart would at least calm down and stopped the pounding you hear in your ear. Your breath turned ragged and tried everything to get more air into your lungs, but nothing was working.

“_________-ah?” Jiyong looked over to see you practically panicking in your seat. The latter sigh and inwardly chuckled at how silly and adorable you were being. “Calm down, come on, i’ll be next to you the whole time” He reassured.

“I can’t… i-i’m too n..nervous”

“Maybe you just need to focus on something else…” His sentence trailed off and you looked at him with curiosity. “Like wha--”