Part 4

⚠️Mention of attempted rape⚠️

Katsuki pov

I wake up and look around "where am I" I look at my bed then remember, "I-I got bought" I hear whispering at the door so I look over and see 3 beta women, "O-oh I'm sorry sir I didn't think you woke up" they bow "what would do you like to eat, Boss said to give you whatever you want" then one on the left said smiling, I look at them confused "who is boss" I say looking at the left one "Mr. Midoryia"

i look at them then down again, "Umm bacon and eggs please" they nod and run off, I stand up then notice a pile of folded clothes "your friends told me your size so please enjoy these clothes" I pick the first things up and smile "woah these clothes are just my style"

I hear a chuckle from the door and quickly look over, "Who are you" the man smiles "my name is izuku Midoryia, i get called Mr.Midoryia or boss" I nod then look at him "we-well whyd you spend so much money on me" he shrugs then sits down "it wasn't that much and I need to make you mine" I look at him confused "for one it was fucking $10,000,000 and for two why do I need to be your" he shrugs and walks over to me. "Because doll, I want you"

he puts a hand in my face and strokes my cheek, I glare at him "thank you sir but I'm not gonna be your omega, I don't even know you" he shrugs "I know, I'm not gonna make you my omega unless you want me too... so I'm gonna make you love me~" he winks at me and I blush slightly I mean how could I not.

He smirks and walks out "I will be working if you want me call iida by clicking the button next to your bed" I nod and look at my bed. He leaves closing the door behind him, i look around de my room more then get changed "Hello sir" I glare at the door and the 3 maids come back "your foods done" I nod, "follow us please" I follow behind them cautiously, then hear yelling "WAIT WHAT" I jump and look at the maids confused.

They smile "don't worry it's normal" I nod and look at the door the yelling came from. Then once again more yelling "I THOUGHT I SAID KILL HIM" I look at them scared and they still smile. "U-um who exactly is Mr. Midoryia" the maids smile at me "he is the boss" I nod "I know that but of what" the middle one smiles "mafia boss" I look at them shocked.

"I told mineta to kill one stupid person but instead he has to go and try and hook up with a random hooker" I hear a now familiar voice say, "oh katsuki Hello" Midoryia says smiling, "Hel-Hello" he smiles at me then sits next to me "sorry about the yelling" I shrug "it kinda scared me but I guess I'm kinda used to it. He looks at me confused "I was born into the whole selling omegas thing and have met a few good people, but others yell or get super drunk and try to do... terrible things" I say then start to shiver remembering what had happened.

He nods and smiles at me sadly, "well you don't have to worry about that here" I look at him hopefully, "really" he nods and smiles "of course... did you have to worry about that with your other alphas" I shake my head "your the first to buy me" he nods and smirks.

"Hey i know you only just got here but I need help with something" I look at him confused then look him up and down "E-excuse me" he blushes and shakes his head "not like that... with a case" I nod "you see I only went to the strip club was to figure out what's happening with the sellings but I need to get deeper into the system so I Can shut the whole thing down"