Part 16

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

Kirishima pov

"Mina do you know where katsuki is" she smiles at me widely "IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE" I hum "why" she smiled"tea... but now I have better tea" she says in a sing song voice, "tea" I say questioning if I should hear it.

She nods excitedly "IM PRETTY SURE IZUKU AND KATSUKI ARE FUCKING AS WE SPEAK" sero growls from the room behind me "what" he says opening the door slowly.

I look at Mina Surprised, then sero opens the door fully and starts charging for Izukus door.  Mina runs after him giggling, "sero wait" she yells I somehow make it to the door before the to keep Izuku and katsukis privacy but unfortunately as soon as I get there a strong scent  comes from the room.

"Mina" I whisper yell, she hums and locks sero in his room "oh god katsukis strong" I nod and look at her and she widens her eyes "katsukis strong oh god"

She grabs my arm and drags me to my room and looks around to find something that might help "oh god" she lets her scent out and whines "sorry kiri" she says then runs out of the room and locks the door.

Izuku pov

I smirk as katsuki lays there looking down at me biting his lip to hold back his moans caused by me, "Aww katsuki" I say pulling myself closer to him and railing my dick into him "is it still too small" he wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me.

"Iz-Izuku" is all he says before moaning, i smirk and continue railing him. "Izuku" I lean closer go him and kiss his cheek, "I love your voice" he blushes and moans again.

I grab his Legs and push them down to my right side holding them with my right hand then start railing into him more. "Ahh, Izuku" he bites his lip and yelps as I slam into him harder.

"What is it baby" I say smirking, he looks at me and kisses me, "Ahh~" I bite my lip and smirk. "Such a beautiful voice" i says smirking. He looks up and slowly move his hips to help me, "Aww katsuki" i say as i starts rubbing his ass and thighs "your so hot" i lean down and start kissing his neck Again.

"I just want to you" he licks my neck and starts nibbling "I want to bite you" he licks where he nibbled "I want to claim you" he sniffs and licks again the nibbles "Can I" I look at him and kiss him. 

"Izuku" I say after breaking the kiss still moving my hips, "I want you to claim me" he says quietly, I smile and bite him then pull away "izuku" I say smiling he hums then  I lick where I bit.

I smirk and kiss him, then start to pull out "ouch" i look at him worried. "Katsuki" he says I look at him and put my hand on my neck, "are you okay" he smiles "its nothing Izuku I promise" I hum and then fully pull out. He looks at me and smiles, "what is it" I ask smirking, moves slightly closer to me, "are you happy" he asks smiling, I hum and nod "obviouslys your mine now my omega"

Katsuki smiles and leans into me, "good" I smile and hum "are you happy" I ask genuinely worried and he start giggling, "yeah some how even tho I never wanted to be claimed you still managed to make me want to" I smirk full of pride, "I'm just that awesome huh" he hums "no, I just let myself fall"

I smirk "totally" he hums "don't believe me" he asks I smirk "I made you fall with my handsome face" I glare "nuh uh I let myself fall cause I'm so much better than you" i smirk "your friend even called me hot" he glares "so" I smirk "I'm better and hotter" he looks at me in shock "Have you seen me I'm obviously hotter"