Part 20

Izuku pov

I look at katsuki confused "what" he looks at me then the ground "do you want pups" I smirk and kiss him "are you asking to mate again" he shakes his head, "No" I stand there looking at him confused "I mean yeah I want pups if you want pups"

he looks at me and hums "so if I was pregnant right now you'd be happy" I nod and smile "well yeah I woul- Katsuki are you pregnant" he looks down "I'm not sure yet but I do have high fertility and everyone seems to think I am even your cousin" i freeze "My cousin" he looks at me and nods, "katsuki how do you know if my cousin thinks you're pregnant or not"

He bites his lip and looks down "earlier in the kitchen.. he jumped out the window and kept asking if I was expecting" I walk up to him and growl "are you okay" he nods and looks at me. "Izuku" I kiss him and smile "Your okay" I cuddle up against him and glare towards my window.

"promise me you'll tell me if you see him again" katsuki nods and cuddles more against me, "also I'd be so happy if you were pregnant we'd have our own little pups" he rubs his face against my chest and breaths on deeply and let's it out.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

"Shoto, you still have access to my cousins tracker" There's a hum across the phone. "Let me check real quick" I hear typing for awhile and shoto clearing his throat "yeah I do" I hum "Great can you send me access to it so I can get more details into it" shoto starts typing "of course" and my phone goes off "alright it sent through" shoto said after clicking one last key on his keyboard.

"Thank you Shoto" I hear a hum "Hey shoto I ordered you some cold soba it should be delivered soon" I hear him clear his throat and he says with the slightest hint of a smile "Thanks Midoryia" I nod and hang up.

"Sir you do realize he didn't see you nod right" Iida says pushing his glasses up, I glare at him and stand up "yes" he nods as I walk by him and he starts following me. "Sir if it's alright may I know what you plan to do to your cousin" I growl "Torture him until he gets what he deserves"

I push open the door to the library and smile as I see Katsuki reading books. "Hello my mate" he looks up at me and blushes, "I-Izuku" Iida stands at the door "Tell me if you'd like me to leave" he says stuttering a bit.

I chuckle "Don't you worry iida, I look at Katsuki and sit next to him "what are you reading" he smiles and shows me a book "it's a cookbook" I smiled "any good ones yet" he nods and starts talking about all of the good recipes he's been looking at "and this one said it's best to eat with your family" he says smiling wide.

"Oh really" I say as I smile at him "What size family" he hums "well hmm let's look" he starts reading the recipe page "these measurements says a family of four" I smile "so parents and pups" he nods "yep" he smile"Let's look at the other recipes too" I nod and watch as he flips through the recipes and says all of his favorite things about them.