Part 22

Izuku pov

"Mina, could you please give me some privacy for a moment?" I ask with a small smirk. Mina nods and runs off to find a board game for the rest of them to play. I then look at katsuki again with a warm smile. "Hey there, katsuki, I have been meaning to talk to you about something." He raises an eyebrow and nods for me to continue. "I hope this doesn't scare you too much, but..." katsuki smiles slightly and tilts his head in curiosity.

"Would you like to spend the night..with..me?" I ask, my voice barely above a whisper. Katsukis face turns bright red immediately, his heart beating faster than any speed he has ever raced. I look at him and smirk. "Cat got your tongue, katsuki?" He glares at me and turns away to hide his blush. "Is..is that a yes?" He stays silent, his face turned away. "I'll take it as yes,' I say with a sly grin.

"Aww, are you blushing?" I ask with a smirk. He groans and turns back to me, crossing his arms. "Yeah, yeah I am." He then starts walking towards me, but I stop him with my finger. "Whoa, whoa, where is that fire coming from, hot stuff?" He chuckles softly and then looks back at me, his eyes looking like a cat stalking it's prey. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" I ask with a sly smirk.

"So, what's the game plan here?" Katsuki asks, his voice filled with his usual sarcasm. "The game plan?" I ask, "oh right. You want details." Katsuki leans forward in his chair slightly and looks at me with a cocky grin. "If you're going to try to seduce me, I want complete transparency." I look at him directly in the eyes and smirk. "What if I don't want to be transparent?" I ask, biting my lip slightly.

"Oh, I think you want to be transparent," katsuki tells me with a smirk. "So come on, spill it. What are you up to?" I chuckle and wink at him. "I'm trying to seduce you, katsuki." His eyes widen. "Are you serious?!" He asks, his voice filled with surprise. "Of course I am," I tell him. "Why else would I be wearing this sexy little outfit?" I bite my lip slightly and wink at him again.

"You're always Wearing an outfit like that" katsuki says as his alpha walks up to him. "Well, yeah," I respond with a sly smile. "But I figured tonight, I would spice things up a little for you." Katsukis eyes fill with shock as he stares at me, his mouth hanging open. "Are you serious right now?" He asks, his voice filled with surprise. "You're actually trying to seduce me?" I chuckle and nod. "Yep, I am." I say confidently as I walk over towards him.

"You know, Katsuki," I say with a smirk. "I could show you exactly what I mean." His eyes widen as he looks at me up and down, his mind racing with fantasies. "I..I, I..." he starts to say but his words fail him as he's lost in my eyes. I lean in slightly towards him and whisper in his ear, "Do you want to know how I could show you?" I bite his ear softly, giving him a cheeky wink.

Mina walks in to see katsuki and I standing close to each other as I whisper something in his ear. She stops in her tracks, her eyes widening in shock. My eyebrow raises as I look at her and smirk. "Oh, is bakubro getting lucky tonight?" Mina asks with a wink. Katsukis face turns bright red and he hurries back to find something to do to take his mind off what he just heard.

"Ah, I see," katsuki says with a smirk. "I think I would be very grateful if you would please give us some privacy." Mina thinks for a moment but then shrugs and hurries off to find something else to occupy her time with. I then turn back to katsuki and smirk again. "Your mind racing with fantasies?" Katsuki turns bright red again and nods as he looks down at the floor. I chuckle slightly. "Don't worry, you'll get your chance." I tell him with a sly wink.

"Your mind still racing with fantasies?" I ask him with a sly smirk. Katsuki nods and looks down at the floor. "Your too easy to read, Katsuki," I say with a chuckle. "Oh," he responds, his voice filled with embarrassment. I smile and nod in his direction. "Come with me," I tell him. Katsuki turns bright red and nod slowly and reluctantly follows me into my room. I then shut the door behind us and turn to face him. "Why don't you show me those fantasies? I ask with a wink.