Part 25

Izuku POV
*A few days passed*

"Iida I need you to keep an eye on any possible threats" I say then sit down sighing. "Katsuki must be kept safe as possible" I say as a phone call comes through. I look at my phone seeing TODOROKI written across the screen.

"Todoroki what's up" I say as I go through files of work I have been putting off. "We have a problem" he says sternly the I see an email notification pop up.

I quickly go to my computer and look through the email saying 'Meet me at xxxxxxx' I hum and look at iida. "Okay todoroki want to hang out later we can talk about it then" I say hoping it was todoroki who sent that email.

Iida seemed a bit concerned, but he nodded his head. "Alright, I'll keep an eye out." I sat still working on my computer, when another email came in, this one from Shota.

It read: "Meet me at xxxxxxxx." The email address was different from the first one. Confused, you read it over and over trying to make sense of what's happening. Why am I getting two invitations from two different people at the same place?

I hang up the call and sigh "Shota and an Anonymous person emailed me to meet up" I say to iida leaning back in my chair. "I need someone to follow me just in case something bad happens" Iida nods, "Of course, I'll have 3 people follow you discreetly"

I felt some relief knowing that I would be protected so I headed to the location as asked to go to. Just as I arrived, I saw a man standing in the shadows. He was wearing black leather clothes and a mask that hid his face. I can't make out any details about him except his height. It seemed like even his voice was distorted, like it was being transmitted through some kind of device.

"I didn't think you would actually come," he said in a deep voice, his words almost unintelligible.

I stayed silent, studying the mysterious man in front of me. He was tall and well built, his dark clothes giving him an intimidating look I find a little unsettling making him seem even more of a threat. "Why did you want to meet me?" I asked eager to get this over with.

"I have a favor to ask of you," he said, stepping closer. I notice his voice, it was slightly less distorted now, almost as if the device he was using had been turned down slightly. "What kind of favor?" I asked, wondering what this man could want from me.

The man stepped even closer now, his voice sounding less distorted, though I can't understand him completely. He sounds like he is speaking in riddles. "I've been keeping an eye on you for some time now, and I think you could be a valuable asset to my cause."

"What kind of cause? And why me?" I ask confused. The man stepped back slightly, as if he had gotten my attention to agree. "My cause involves protecting innocent people from harm," he said, the distortion in his voice now sounding slightly less intense than earlier.

"Why the fuck would I be helpful to that" I say growling as he starts talking, I take a closer look at the man and realize it's "Shota" he looks at me shocked then nods. "yes it's me" I sigh "dude you made me bring back up. Is there a reason you sent an anonymous email too" Shota looks at me confused. "what do you mean"

I was a bit taken aback by Shota's answer, it seemed like he wasn't familiar with the email I received. "I got an email from someone asking to meet up with me here," I started to explain. "It came from an anonymous source, the address was hidden. And then you emailed me the same thing"