Part 30

Katsuki Pov

Mina smiles and says "Even though izuku is a mafia boss, he will do anything for you, like getting arrested and potentially spending years in prison. It's adorable how much he loves you."

I pause and ask, "Are we still talking about general stuff or is this more like you're describing a specific situation where izuku might go to prison?"

Mina smiles and shakes her head "Don't worry he's rich he can bail himself out or have another rich dude help him" I nod and look towards the room where izuku is "I hope he's not in too much pain" Mina nods and eats her food "I'm sure he is he is a strong dude"

—————————————————————————

Izuku pov

I enter the meeting room and Start talking to the people who were there asking them for information. Then I have them drag the guy in from earlier and I start asking him questions but he doesn't respond

He remains silent, almost completely still, with only a slight hint of uneasiness creeping to his face. I try to press him to answer, but he remains silent and unmoving, as if he is unable or unwilling to answer.

I roll my eyes and grab him then drag him downstairs and put him in a room with no windows and only one stone door. "You better tell me who the fuck you work for and why they seem to want me dead"

He remains utterly calm, looking straight ahead and not batting an eyelash as I drag him downstairs into the empty room with no windows. He remains utterly quiet throughout my interrogation and never expresses any kind of anger or fear. He simply stares ahead,  never blinking, his gaze never wavering. He never speaks, either. He doesn't say a single word, no matter what I say or do.

I growl and stand straight up "You're lucky you caused me enough injury that I can't kick you in the face, and I can't shoot you yet."

He continues to stare at me calmly, unaffected by my threat or anger. He remains utterly silent, his gaze never moving from my own as he just waits in the quiet room, unbothered by the situation.

I walk out and lock the stone door "Damn it... I couldn't get any fucking information from him... and barely any from my people..."

I walk back upstairs and see katsuki looking worried towards me "Katsuki..." I mumble then hug him. I look over and see Shota watching clearly curious.

I smile and grab katsukis hand and walks up to Shota. "Hey Shota" I say smile and hold katsukis hand "Meet my mate katsuki" I say smiling wider as I finished the sentence. Katsuki nods and bows slightly then looks to me and Shota "MATE" Shota says shocked.

"You mated with someone!? Like you claimed someone!?" Shota yells and points to katsuki. I shush him and nod "Yes... I have. With the most beautiful omega there is" I say smiling at katsuki.

"I look over and see sero , denki, and and kirishima walking over" I smile and point towards them "These are my mates friends... they are a lot of fun to be around i guess..." I say then look to katsuki. "And shota" I mumble as he turns back to me "can I trust you to meet the last person" he nods confused "Of course"

I smile and place my hand on katsukis belly "Here is the last one or few" I say smiling then look to Shota who seems to be shocked "Katsuki and I are expecting to have a baby in march" I say and wrap my arm around katsuki.

Shota congratulates us and we all sit around talking. About random things, and mafia things, and playing games. I look over to katsuki and see him yawn. "Are you tired" I ask and he nods. So I stand up and excuse us then walk with katsuki to our room.