Teacher Dream

One benefit of the bitterly cold weather is that a man is content to go down the lane while wearing boots that dig into the snow. His lovely lips exhaled a warm, soft breath. His dark eyebrows are hidden by his ebony hair, and his brown eyes are fixed on his sole prey. He yanks his long, black coat up close to his chest.

Kids' world schools

"Teacher Dream." The teacher kneels in the snow and hugs a kindergarten student as the little boy giggles.

"Gold morning." The soft voice reaches his ears. The little boy smiled brightly while closing his eyes.

His blue uniform was neatly ironed, and a few bangs hid his forehead as he wore a blue hat too. His yellow bag hanging over his shoulder and neatly polished black shoes

"It's a good, good morning." Teacher Dream corrected while playfully pinching the snow-white cheeks, which turned red immediately.

"Good Morning," The boy smiles again, showing his milky teeth. The teacher smiled, picking up the student in his arms.

"Did you do the homework?" The teacher asked while walking inside the school, which is constructed in a T shape with only one floor. Since it's only a kindergarten school, that was sufficient.

"Yesh, Ayan did it." The teacher smiled as he stepped inside the classroom.

The walls were decorated with little crafts done by the students and painted as fairy tale characters. There were toys arranged on a table and a green board on the left. There was a portable rack on the right for students to keep their belongings during any activity.

"Take your seat, Ayan." The teacher smiled while carefully placing the child on the marble floor. The student smiled, quickly skipping his way to his seat and carefully placing his bag on the table.

The teacher placed his bag on the table, removed his overcoat, and kept it on his chair.

"We'll start our class with a prayer." The teacher stood behind his table as the kids did the same while joining their hands.

The teacher slowly recited the prayer as the students repeated the words in a chorus. Some kids were peeking at their friends, trying to know whether their friends were also praying with them.

"Alright, take your seat." The teacher gestures for them to sit as he leans on the table, looking at each one of them.

"We'll learn numbers today from 101-125." The teacher smiled. "Does anyone remember from 1-100?"

"I know." A girl had two ponytails as she raised her hand. "Please help us remember." The teacher asked in a soft voice.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...98,99,100." She counts with her little fingers and smiles at the last number. Meanwhile, the teacher wrote the new numbers on the board.

"Wonderful." Everyone clapped their hands.

"Let's continue." "One hundred and one." The teacher points at student 101 and glances at his students. "Repeat after me." "One hundred and one."

"One hundred and one." The chorus replies.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Not so far from the school is a company that works on perfumes. The perfumes may not be known worldwide. But it's popular in the local market. The structure was not huge or small. It has five floors with different departments.

"Sir, this is our plan." The presenter ends the slides with his words as his black iris reflects the lights of the projector. He turns his head because he can't see the people properly, and the ladies stare at him because of his sharp jawline.