Rue

The doctor reached his clinic after giving a prescription to Nathan.

"That rich brat thinks he owns the world." The doctor forcefully kicked the door closed with his foot and sighed at himself in an attempt to calm down.

He can't cure patients with temper.

Inhaling deeply, he takes a cup of green tea and relaxes on his chair. He opened his phone. His phone is flooded with notifications. Sighing, he was reading each one and clearing.

Until he saw a familiar face in a news article claiming to be dead. He narrowed his eyes and clicked on it.

As soon as he read the complete heading as 'A man burnt to death.'

"It's the same man. He isn't dead. Why is he declared dead when I just saw him an hour ago?" He strolls around his cabin.

"Should I call Nathan sir and ask what happened?" He nodded his head. "He'll never pick up my call." He sits back on his chair.

He stood up straight. "What if he doesn't know about this? How about I inform this and get a reward?"

The doctor grinned to himself and stepped out of the room while reading the article and couldn't find the address. He searched for Dean's name and found videos standing in front of the hospital.

"Mirya, please reschedule my appointment for the afternoon. I have urgent work to finish."

The doctor didn't wait for a reply and walked past the lady.

He drove towards the hospital to unlock this mystery.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Have you ever wondered why we can see and focus on our physical appearance, rather than what is happening inside of us? It is strange to think about, considering that so many vital functions and processes, such as our heartbeat, emotions, and feelings, are all taking place within our bodies.

Yet, these inner workings are not visible to the naked eye and do not manifest themselves in the same way that our outer selves do. It is a fascinating aspect of human biology that leaves one pondering the mysteries of the human body and mind.

Imagine the beauty of being able to visualize our inner selves and find healing where we need it most.

Roman blinks his eyes while the Rayden family takes a body with them which he still doesn't believe belongs to Dean.

Despite putting up a brave front, it's evident that the pain he's experiencing is taking quite a toll on him. It's as if a sharp blade is slowly slicing through his heart, leaving behind a gaping wound that refuses to heal.

The intensity of the pain is so overwhelming that it's flooding his mind, making it difficult for him to focus on anything else. It's clear that he's going through a really tough time, and could use some support and understanding during this difficult period.

Have you ever experienced the pain of losing someone who had become an integral part of your life? Someone who had seen you at your most vulnerable, someone who had been there with you through thick and thin, someone who had shared in your joys and sorrows? Someone who has comforted you with warm hugs, someone who has helped you cherish every moment and live in the present?

The loss of such a person can feel like a gaping hole in your life, leaving you with memories of the times you spent together, the laughter you shared, and the love you felt for each other. Every little thing reminds you of them, every place you went together, every moment you spent together.

You feel their absence in every breath you take, and it's hard to imagine how life will ever be the same again.

How does someone become so important to you in a short time?