Anagapesis

When Dean wore the bracelet, he didn't think it would summon Nathan. He isn't surprised that Nathan knows about his teaching profession.

What is surprising is the smiling male holding his hand and dragging him out of the school.

What is surprising is that he doesn't feel those tingles or burning ears on his face anymore.

The astonishing fact is the realization that Nathan's eyes don't affect him anymore. They don't make him shy anymore.

"Angel," Nathan whispers, which brings the mentioned man back to reality.

"Huh?" Dean looks around while blinking. "What are you doing here?"

Nathan smiles sweetly while watching a kid run towards their parents.

It was off-school time, and many students left while teachers were packing their stuff. Dean bid byes to others and stepped towards the gate.

And Nathan pulls him towards his car.

"I asked, why did you pull me, and what are you doing here?" Dean asked with narrowed eyes. He's not understanding why the man is smiling so much as though he won the world.

"I always want you in my arms." Nathan looked at Dean and held his palms. "That's why I came up with a solution."

Dean's breath hitched as he tried to pull his hand back. He is getting bad feelings about this.

"We can stay together in our own home," Nathan whispered, dragging his eyes over Dean's lips.

For the first time, Dean is feeling uncomfortable with his presence.

"Nathan, I'm not liking this. You are making me uncomfortable." Dean forcefully takes his hand back and steps back while looking at the man with disbelief.

All of a sudden, what happened to him?

As Dean shook his head, he made a swift turn to walk away from the man. However, his sudden movement was interrupted by an intense pain that contorted his face, causing his eyebrows to furrow.

He stumbled forward with an apparent sense of disbalance, his hand instinctively raised over his nape in an attempt to alleviate the pain.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"What should I buy for Ayan?" Roman whispered to himself and scanned through the online shopping portal.

Christmas is near, and the tiny boy needs a gift. He needs a gift from Santa, not from his papa.

"You should have asked him, sir," Ethan suggested sitting next to his senior.

Roman smiles. "Ayan said that Santa knows what he wants."

Ethan's eyes roamed around the room, taking in the décor and various objects scattered around. As he glanced at Roman's table, his attention was drawn to a small booklet of vouchers lying there. He reached out and picked it up, turning it over in his hands with a look of curiosity.

With this innocent action, Ethan was trying to mask the fact that he had a burning question at the back of his mind, one that he was hesitant to ask.

"Sir, do you care what people say about you?" Ethan asked, keeping it back in its place.

Roman frowns, looking at Ethan. "Why did you ask this?" He looks ahead at the AC stuck on the wall.

"Just...I want to know how you face such, uh, such situations." Ethan explained, turning his attention to Roman.

Roman nodded, "Honestly, I don't care. Their thoughts don't pay me. Their words aren't bricks in my home. They don't,"

Roman looked distant. "They don't care about my feelings. They won't mind whether their words will hurt me."