Limerence

Sometimes we are so busy with thoughts, work, and stress that we don't even realize that we didn't have a heartfelt laugh today. Sometimes, we don't even remember the last joke that made us fall to the floor and clutch our stomachs with pain.

In our whole lives, we are living and dying at the same time. Breathing and living for our loved ones. We're dying because we feel there's nobody for us to understand.

Why don't we make, or rather fool, our hearts that all is well, bro? We can do it. We shall step over people's unwanted prejudices and fucked-up thoughts and watch the beautiful sky with wide arms.

"Did you notice Dean is always sitting with Roman?"

"Yeah? What about it?"

"Roman is also always around Dean. They are very close."

"Yeah, Dean is Ayan's teacher after all."

The first lady makes a sound of disapproval and looks around, hoping nobody is hearing her gossip.

"Dean is gay," she whispered.

The other lady gasped. "What?"

"Did you forget that? Those models are gay."

"What! Does that mean Freya is also into girls?"

The first lady shook her head. "She is a great model and a wonderful lady. She isn't!"

The second lady frowns. "As long as I remember, the manager required an LGBTQ supporter, not a gay."

The first lady moves closer, wishing nobody was listening. However, someone passing by stopped when he heard his brother's name.

"I saw Dean hugging Roman tightly yesterday. Ayan was feeling suffocated between them." The first lady whispered while stepping back.

The second lady looked confused. "What's wrong with a hug?"

The first lady rolled her eyes. "You are an idiot; that's why you're not understanding. I'm telling you, Dean is gay and seducing Roman."

Ethan gasped audibly, gaining the attention of those two ladies as they instantly scrambled. Avoiding the gaze of the man.

Ethan hugged the photocopies as he was there to take print. However, his eyes focus on the floor with a frown. He walked towards the finance department.

These ladies don't know about Dean. They don't know what Dean has been through. They didn't see the sleepless nights of the boy. They didn't see the guilt, sadness, and loathing in Dean. Did they see a seductive Dean?

"Hey, where are the papers?" Roman asked, standing in front of Ethan's seat as he was waiting for the man.

Ethan widened his eyes as he looked at his empty hands. He looked behind him and gasped as all the papers were on the floor and a person was collecting them together.

"I'm so sorry," Ethan yells as he kneels on the floor, collecting the papers in a hurry.

"I'm sorry," Ethan whispered again as the man in front of him gave the papers and locked his gaze.

"It's alright. Don't stress about anything." The stranger replied while standing up.

The stranger gave a smile and walked away.

"Ethan," Roman calls gaining the attention of frozen Ethan.

"Ye-yes, sir." Ethan quickly marched towards his senior.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

As soon as the door of the classroom opened. A chorus of "Teacher Dream!" could be heard even in the corridor.