A Tint Of Blush Brings A Shy Smile.

Dean looks at the man's back with disbelief. His palms felt colder compared to the weather around him. He closed his eyes and inhaled sharply. This is unexpected.

It's Nathan, right? But when did he get here, and why didn't he see Dean? Did he forget about him or something?

Dean took a step to talk with Nathan. However, he paused when he noticed the guards around Nathan. The man holding everyone's attention

Suddenly, he felt the difference between them, which he often tried to avoid, even during college.

"What's with that look?" Sabastian whispered out his thoughts as he glanced at Dean and the CEO dude. There is surely something wrong here.

Freya tried her best to stay out of Nathan's sight. The man is always full of surprises. Even the director is shocked to see him. She subtly glances at her manager, who is fidgeting in his place.

She narrowed her eyes. Did this man ask Nathan to get here? She quickly shook her head, like Nathan would reach here with just a few words. There must be something else that brought the man here.

"Sir, we are ahead of schedule," Liam informs Nathan, standing in front of him as he looks through the pictures provided through Pendrive.

"We'll surely launch the winter collection before Christmas," Roman added further, standing next to Liam and looking back at Nathan, who is sitting on a chair and whose guard has opened an umbrella for him.

Why will you need an umbrella in the coldness of winter?

The team waits for the CEO to respond to something, at least. The man hums, nods, and keeps it short.

Roman narrowed his eyes when he saw a reflection of a photo in Nathan's aviators. He saw Nathan looking at just one picture. He couldn't grasp which photo intrigued the man.

"Okay," Nathan said, giving the laptop back to Liam.

What does this okay mean? Okay, as in approval to continue the project, or Okay, as in the photos, it's good.

"Also, thank you for investing in our project," Liam said while nudging Roman to follow suit.

Roman nodded along and said, "Yes, thanks to you. Our budget led us to this beautiful site."

Nathan nodded and said, "I had my reasons to invest in this project too." His eyes glanced at a distant figure of Dean through the aviators, where he noticed the thought man was avoiding him. As though he was trying his best to not meet even by chance.

"Please continue with your shoot. I won't bother." Ethan spoke, glancing at his manager, who quickly placed a file on Nathan's stretched arm. While the secretary inspects the site for any mistakes.

"Dean and Sabastian, the shoot is ready," the director says, looking back at the cameraman and the reflectors.

Dean and Sabastian stood in their positions. "Camera, action."

Nathan bites his inner cheek and looks away while heaving a deep sigh.

The secretary noticed and whispered. "Sir, please don't forget you're the CEO. Please don't lose your composure."

"You know what he means to me." Nathan fisted his palm. "I am seeing him after four years and sixty-four days." He looks at Dean, who is giving his shot. "Just the same, who steals attention without any effort?" He looks around with a small smile. "He bewitched everyone present in the set."

"Sir, you must..."

"Clear all the misunderstandings. I know, and I will. I will bring my angel back into my life. The brightness of the star soothes me." Nathan looks back at his file and diverts his mind from getting emotional.