Incontrovertible

Love is a profound emotion that can make one's heart flutter with joy. It's a feeling that takes over one's mind and body, causing them to smile uncontrollably at the mere thought of their loved one. When we see that special person, even unconsciously, our hearts fill with warmth and happiness.

It's an emotion that can be difficult to describe, but it's a feeling that's shared by people all around the world. The feeling of love is like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day, bringing warmth and happiness to our lives.

When love is reciprocated, it's an incredible feeling. It makes us feel special, cherished and appreciated. Knowing that someone loves us back can give us the confidence to face any challenge that comes our way.

In conclusion, love is a beautiful emotion that brings joy and warmth to our lives. It's something that we should cherish and hold on to, as it can make the world a brighter and happier place.

Reciprocation is a rare and precious gift that is not granted to everyone. When two people match together, it feels like the universe has conspired to bring them together and help them find love. The initial formation of a bond may seem effortless, but the true challenge lies in maintaining that connection over time.

But why is Nathan's love not getting any attention?

After forcefully feeding Dean food and medicine, He left the room. He doesn't want to make Dean more uncomfortable. He knows the path to Dean may sound bad to others.

Nathan plops on the bed and watches the fluttering curtain. His eyes reflect the memories of them. From the first day to giving a bracelet, watching the shyness in his eyes.

Unconsciously, Nathan smiles. He looked at his hands and fisted them, recalling how Dean didn't hesitate to punch him. His eyes filled with pain, realizing perhaps Dean had moved on.

But what about him? What about his love?

What was his mistake here? What did he do wrong to be wronged or be a villain here?

He slammed his phone on the floor and kicked his shoes. Fisting his hair, he yells out, falling to the floor. He quickly takes a book off the nightstand. He flips through the book, searching for something.

His eyes were widening, and he was breathing heavily. He threw the book away. He kneels in front of the drawers. I opened all of them, looking through the content. He can't see it. His eyes brim with tears. He needs that paper.

A letter from Dean.

While hastily closing the drawers, his fingers jammed among them. Hissing with pain and not bothering to acknowledge it. He stood on his toes, watching around the room.

Stumbling over the carpet, he goes near the bed, pulling the pillows away. Often, he keeps it under his pillow.

Reading the laminated paper often heals his mind and calms his soul.

Someone loves him.

Someone loves him with all their heart.

Someone wishes to be with him without his wealth.

Someone makes him feel happy about himself.

Someone makes him smile with just their thoughts.

Flipping the mattress, he saw the paper. His smile held relief, calming his rash breathing.

With a smile and a shaky hand. He picked it up and dropped himself on the carpet.

Dear friove

Yesterday, you gave me a precious bracelet. It's still adoring my wrist as I write this to you.
I have never been in love. But, writing this, my heart is thumping so harshly.
Gosh! I'm gone, right?
I never thought I'd fall in love with a boy who is my friend.
Life is full of uncertainty.