Chapter 2

I was out on my way to the school when I heard three familiar voices behind me Jessie said "come on you two we are going to be late!" as they run past me I kept on walking but I felt someone following me. I didn't know if it was Nick or someone else I go to grab for my knife but I felt their hand on my shoulder Ben said "it's only me" I said "your getting better but still could use some work" Ben said, "I know, I know I'm working on it". I kept on walking to the school with Ben following behind me I said "so what brings you out here Ben" Ben said, "Slender wanted me to keep an eye on you in case anything happens". Once I entered the school I put some of my stuff in the locker and went to the classes that were on the schedule I looked over at one of the classrooms and saw the person that I need to get rid of. Hours go by and I see that they are walking alone I see that he was walking over to the woods so I and Ben follow him, as he walked further into the woods Ben managed to get his attention. I take my knife and I stab him through the lung, blood goes everywhere on the leaves and some of the trees both me and Ben walked back to the mansion Masky and Hoodie happened to be outside. Hoodie said "how are you feeling?" I said "like I can use a 5-hour nap" I was going to say something but I was cut off by Masky, Masky said, "yes we will let you know when dinner will be done". I walked into the mansion and upstairs then to my room I set down my stuff and I got ready to take a shower, I let the warm water hit my skin as I looked down at my stomach seeing that I wasn't showing but then again I was only 2 months. Once I was done with my shower I put some new clothes on and I went off to take a nap I wasn't sure how much time has passed but once I woke up from my nap I smelled food I looked over to my nightstand and saw some plates with food on them. I sat up and ate some of the food that was on the plates, I heard a gentle knock on my door and I told them to come in seeing that it was just Jane. I said "let me guess you have come up to check on me right?" Jane said, "that and Ben told me that you have been acting off lately" she knew the reason why I was acting off she just didn't want to say it. I said "what were some of the things Ben told you," Jane said "you've been holding your stomach tightly" it was true I was holding my stomach tightly but I wasn't sure if it was from the baby. The day went on I was out on a nightly walk getting some fresh air as I kept on walking I felt the same feeling as when I was in the school, the pain started to get worse. I still didn't know if the pain I was feeling coming from the baby or from something else I tried to stay calm but the pain was too much to handle I leaned on one of the trees while seeing some people walking through the woods. One of them noticed me and went to walk over to me to see if I was okay as the other person was trying to stop them from walking towards me. The stranger said, "what is your deal can't you see that she needs our help!" Another stranger said "you don't know what she is capable of" they still tried to walk over to me but the pain started to subside a bit I was able to stand without leaning on the tree.

I walked back to the mansion when I was done killing the two trespassers and I felt a knot in my stomach probably coming from the baby but I didn't know why Hoodie happened to notice me and walked over to me. Hoodie said, "Hey are you feeling alright?" I looked at Hoodie and I leaned into him I didn't know if Hoodie could feel what I was feeling but I felt his arms wrap around me holding me so I didn't fall on the floor. I heard someone else come up behind Hoodie it sounded like Jeff but I wasn't sure Hoodie brought me over to the couch so I could rest and looked over to Jane and nodded at her. Jane walks over to me as I am still on the couch and places her hand on my stomach Jane said "her body is tensing up, that is what's causing the knot in her stomach". It was dark out as I was still on the couch I felt something coming up my throat I wasn't sure what it was but I ran to the nearest bathroom and I started throwing up while holding my stomach. After a while, I stopped throwing up and I flushed the toilet then I went to go lay back down and at least try to get some sleep but I knew that wasn't going to happen since I am now feeling like shit. The following day I woke up and saw that I wasn't in the living room or my room I didn't know if I was at the mansion at all Slender walked into the room and saw that I was awake Slender looked over at me and started walking over to me. I didn't know what was going on but I felt someone touch me and they weren't even there so this has to be a dream right?. Once the dream had ended I felt someone shaking me a little to wake up I opened my eyes to see who it was and I saw that it was Masky that was shaking me to wake up I said "is everything okay Masky?" Masky said, "yeah just wanted to make sure that you were okay". I go to sit up and I see that Grinny cat was sleeping next to me probably to keep the baby company or warm I didn't know but I knew that this was going to be a problem for them when Jeff gets back from his mission. I smelled some waffles being made in the kitchen so I get up off the couch and walk into the kitchen to see a plate with 6 waffles on it with my name I wasn't sure who made them but I knew that it had to be Ticky Toby. All 6 of the waffles were gone but I wasn't sure what to do next since it was Saturday and I knew that Slender would be mad if I was to do my night shift so I stayed up in my room waiting for something to do. I heard a knock at my door and I told them to come in Jane walks into the room closing the door behind her I said: "I know what you are going to ask and I'm doing fine and the baby is doing fine". Jane said "actually that's not what I was going to ask, I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a walk" I nodded my head yes and went on a walk with Jane. As we were walking I stopped and placed my hand on my stomach Jane looked over at me and walked over to me Jane said "hey we will help you through this" I said "okay". I kept walking with Jane but at some point, we had to head back to the mansion as we were heading back I looked at the marks on my body seeing that they aren't glowing guess I've been used to it so much now I don't know what to think.