Chapter 8

Today was the day that Jeff would be coming home from his mission and I was worried and scared but Slender told me that he has made it so Jeff won't be able to get into my room without his permission. I still think that Jeff will be able to find a way to get in not only that with Grinny cat and Smile dog around me 24/7 it gives it away that I'm pregnant Jane comes up to my room to give me some food that we have for the day. The kick has become a bit more frequent hoping that I don't go into labor I could still hear them talking downstairs Jeff said: "it's good to be back home it's strange that Slender had me gone for 8 months". Hoodie said, "Slender wants to see how we can handle long-term missions," Jeff said, "ah okay who's next then?" Hoodie said, "Ben Drowned is next". The day went on and I started to feel uncomfortable when laying down trying to get some sleep I woke up uncomfortable and to Smile dog clawing at my door, I sit up to feel a rush of pain from my waist down. Jeff heard Smile dog crying and went to go see what is was but saw him at my door instead and knocked on my door Jeff said "hey is everything okay?" I said, "yeah, yeah everything is fine...... fucking hell......" I gripped onto my bed sheets as I felt another contraction. Jeff said "are you sure you don't sound okay," I said "yes I'm fine just have a bad cramp in my leg" the pain I was feeling was starting to become unbearable I said "can you have Jane come in my room please" Jeff walked off and went to go get Jane as I was having another contraction. Slender teleported into my room and Jane came running into mine Jane said "out of all the times it chooses now" Slender said "now isn't the time Jane take her to the spot I showed you". Jeff said "what spot where are you taking her" Slender looked at Jeff without saying anything and left the mansion leaving Jeff confused, the pain was still unbearable I didn't know how much longer the pain was going to last. I wasn't sure how much time has passed but I felt something laying on my chest I woke up and looked around before looking at my chest. There was something small laying on my chest Jane said "glad to see that you are awake, you gave birth to a healthy baby girl" tears filled my eyes I was happy that the baby is okay but I'm worried for her at the same time. Slender said "we will be returning to the mansion when everyone is in bed" I nodded my head knowing that I won't be staying here to recover from giving birth. Nighttime came around and Jane was helping me stand so Slender could teleport us to the mansion in the recovery room once we were back in the mansion Jane had me sit down on the bed and Slender handed me, my newborn baby girl. I still can't think of a name for her, Jane said "you should get some rest me or Slender will come to check on you and the baby" Slender said, "and if it makes you feel comfortable we can send one of the others down with food". I nodded my head and Slender brought in a small bed for the baby to sleep in I set her down in the small bed gently since she was still sleeping Slender said "I'll have Eyeless Jack bring you something to eat down". I wanted to walk around the room so I could get my strength back but I know that Jane wouldn't be happy if I was moving around after I gave birth so I decided to stay in bed for now. 

A few days go by and I'm slowly getting my strength back in my legs, I was surprised that Luke was able to get here without being seen by the others more specifically Jeff but Luke was happy to see that I was doing okay and that the baby was healthy. I said "hey Luke I have a question to ask, it's probably more like a favor," Luke said "whatever it is yes" I looked up at Luke in tears and I hugged him. Luke said "I also want to stay a few days with you and our daughter," I said, "but the others they will..." I didn't want to say it but I think Luke knew what I meant or trying to say I was slowly starting to get tired. I felt Luke's lips on my cheek and I fell asleep Luke cuddled up against me to keep me warm for the night while the others were getting ready for bed, I woke up in the middle of the night hearing the newborn baby girl crying. I woke up to see Luke holding her in his arms sleeping Luke said "it's okay Rose I'm right here it's okay" I sat up in bed a little bit I said, "I couldn't find a name for her, Rose is perfect for her". Luke smiled at me and set Rose down back in her bed gently Luke walks over to me and starts kissing me, I didn't push him away, I pulled Luke closer to me. I heard a knock on the door frame both me and Luke pull away from each other I looked over that the door and saw Jane standing there I said "h-how long have you been standing there Jane". Jane said "don't worry I just got down here to check on you three" Rose was fast asleep when Jane looked over at her Jane said, "I also brought down some extra blankets for the two of you if you get cold". Jane set the blankets down on the floor and then closed the door behind her as she left the room Luke said "you should try to get some sleep you are going to need it". I was feeling tired so I fell asleep as Luke watched over me and Rose while we slept but I was worried that he wouldn't get any sleep because I was the only one getting sleep. The next morning I woke up seeing that Luke fell asleep next to me and Rose was still asleep in her crib I sat up in bed and I had my legs and feet dangle over the edge of the bed. I placed my feet on the cold floor which made my body feel cold and funny at the same time I took a deep breath and stood up out of bed, I didn't feel any pain in my lower half which is unusual since it should hurt to walk or stand after 4 weeks have passed. I guess it's different for everyone that decides to have kids I still couldn't believe I have one, so many things are going through my mind all at once it's a bit overwhelming I'm not even sure what to do. I heard a gentle knock on the door I look up to see that it's Ben and Eyeless Jack standing in the doorway I said "what are you two doing down here" Ben said, "we came to check on you and the little one". I said "how is Jeff taking it," Eyeless Jack said "not well, he wants to see you badly but since the baby and Luke are down here," Ben said "we aren't sure what Jeff will do" I try to walk forward and I hold onto the bed frame. Eyeless Jack and Ben hold out their hands for me to grab onto if needed but I wanted to try and walk without holding onto something or someone, I let go of the bed frame and I tried walking again and I am almost back to walking around. Ben said "just a bit wobbly but you are getting there," I said, "yeah maybe just a few more days of bed rest and I should be ready to walk around again".