Chapter 24

I was still in the medical room for observation Slender was concerned when I told Jane that something didn't feel right Jane said "I looked at the ultrasound and the baby looked fine but I hope I didn't overlook something that could have harmed her or the baby". Luke was in the room taking care of the newborn baby while also being worried for me my body was still screaming in pain. As if something else was still inside of me Slender teleported into the room to see if anything was wrong and he quickly went to go get a few things without trying to have me worry or think something was wrong. Slender came back into the room with a bucket of water and towels which started making me worry that something was wrong but I tried to stay calm even though my body was in pain. I wanted to scream in pain from what Slender was doing I gripped a hold of the bed Luke was concerned with what Slender was doing almost telling him to stop in the process but didn't. As Slender removed his hand he told me to push which was confusing since I had already given birth to one baby unless I was pregnant with twins I started to push as another wave of pain hit my body. After an hour I gave one final push as something fell out of me Slender caught it in one of the towels he brought in Luke had a look of worry on his face as no noise was coming from the newborn baby. Slender cleaned their airways and rubbed their back trying to get some kind of noise out from the baby but nothing, tears filled my eyes already knowing what happened. Slender handed me the baby as tears fell from my cheeks Luke walked over trying to comfort me but it wasn't working Slender left the room to go get something then came back into the room with something in his hands. It was a small coffin for the baby I wrapped the baby up in a blanket and placed them in the box Slender handed me the lid and I wrote the baby's name on the lid before handing it back to Slender. The other newborn baby started to get fussy so Luke walked over to them and handed them to me so I could feed them Slender left the room with the box in his hands. After a few days, I was able to go back up to my room with the newborn baby but I was still put on bed rest so I could heal completely Rose would be staying at Luke's parent's house for a few more days. Even though she wants to meet her new sibling there's a light knock on my door I get up out of bed to go see who it is I open the door to see that it is Hoodie on the other end but something doesn't feel right. I looked over at my arm and noticed that it was glowing shit I pulled "Hoodie" into my room and closed my door I said, "Give me five seconds on why I shouldn't let them kill you right fucking now". Nick transformed back to himself Nick said "I just wanted to make sure that you were okay" I said, "You shouldn't be here but I guess you have a fucking death wish". 

I could tell that Nick wanted to hug me but knowing that he would get a knife to his shoulder he stood where he was I said "I should just throw down there and let them kill you" Nick said, "I'm sorry for what I did to you". I said "Sorry doesn't change the fact that it fucking happened and it's too late to go back" Nick stood there not sure of what to say Nick said "You have every right to be mad at me," I said, "You should get going Luke will be here, and he's not very fond of you". Nick walked over to the window and turned into a bird I opened the window as he flew out then I closed the window and laid back down on the bed trying to process what happened the bedroom door opened as Luke walked into the room closing the door behind him. Luke said "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up," I said "No it's fine I wasn't sleeping anyways" I sat up in bed again as Luke walked over to the bed sitting down next to me. Luke said "Rose wants to see her new sibling so badly" I said "I know Luke maybe we can have them meet tomorrow" Luke said, "Are you sure you're still recovering". I nodded my head Luke placed a kiss on my forehead then the newborn baby started to get fussy Luke walked over to pick him up gently and brought him over to us. I said "he might be hungry" I pulled down on one of my bra straps and lifted my shirt a bit while I fed our newborn son as I covered up with a blanket I looked over to Luke seeing that he was trying his hardest to not stare. Another knock was heard on my bedroom door I asked who it was and Ben answered asking if I wanted to eat dinner I said "I'm not hungry right now Ben I'll eat later". Luke could tell that I lied to Ben by telling him I wasn't hungry at the moment but the truth was I was hungry Luke got up off the bed and walked downstairs to eat which is what I thought he was going to do but instead he came back up with a plate of food. Luke said "When you're done feeding our son you can eat too, I'll take over for the night shift," I said "We still need to give him a name," Luke tried thinking of a name for our son Luke said, "how about this I'll let you know in the morning". I said "Okay" our newborn son finished eating and I handed him over to Luke gently so I could eat the plate of food Luke brought up for me then when I was done eating I got ready for bed. I said "You sure you don't want me to stay up with you to watch over him" Luke placed a kiss on my forehead Luke said, "I'll take it from here you get some rest". I was feeling a bit sleepy as soon as I placed my head on the pillow and closed my eyes I was out like a light Luke stayed up that night watching over our son and making sure that the dirty plate got in the sink in the kitchen.