Chapter Fifty Six

Omg guys this is really creepy but yesterday I was looking at the word count for the last chapter and it was the three six's. I mean I don't believe in that but its still creepy. ANYWAYS, what do you guys think about Ian and Skylar? Comment!
>

"So what can you do, Mr. Descendent of Apollo?" I said putting great emphasis on the word "can".

Ian shrugged, "Pyromancy mostly. I haven't developed many other abilities since they started happening."

"What about visions? You know Apollo was the one to give Cassandra her abilities." I added, curious.

Ian scratched the back of his neck, "Yeah I get those once in a while. Oh and I can heal people."

"You mean- like if I get injured you can heal me?" I asked with an excited kid's voice.

"No, Sky, I can make people heel like a dog trainer teaches dogs." Ian responds with major sarcasm in his tone and we both laugh at our selves.

"Okay, okay. I have to tell you the whole story though," Ian nodded and I continued, "Well before we moved I had no idea I was a werewolf. And when I moved to Beacon Hills, I sort of found out. I had a series of visions which later helped me realize why my parents got a woman named Kali to give me the bite. I had leukemia as a child and it had gotten severe to the point there was no other option..."
I told Ian everything he needed to be aware about and he simply listened- and added his sarcastic comments.

"So you're seeing this Derek guy?"
Ian asked eyebrows furrowed.

I blushed and looked away, "No. He doesn't even know that I'm here. I sort of just left."

"You just left? Wow Skylar, what a dick move." Ian inquired clicking his tongue disapprovingly.

"Yeah I know. I'm a terrible person, I just couldn't bring myself to say goodbye," I spoke softly.

Ian put an arm around me, "Don't worry Sky, through any dick move you make, I'm always here for you."

We both burst out laughing.