Chapter Sixty

"The curse affects you differently Skylar, you're a werewolf. You'll lose control. Rates of blood lust will triple. And there's no way of stopping it.

«>

     (A/N)
Quick author's note, how do you guys like the book? Any specific things you like or don't?

And COMMENT YOUR PREDICTIONS. I love to see them! Sadly this book is coming to an end but I will post the first chapter of the sequel after the epilogue of this one. Don't worry there are still maybe another ten to twenty chapter's for this book okay keep reading, love you!
< >>><

      "Ian!!" I yelled as I went down another aisle of the store. I got a couple looks from other people around but I didn't care. Ian came and I told him we needed really strong chains.

      "Skylar even if we chain you up, you'll always break free and not just that, but you have telekinesis. Oh and what if you summon all the animals to your rescue? Nothing's going to hold you for long," Ian continued walking down the aisle as I thought of a way for me to avoid killing everyone when the Blood Moon comes.

     I looked at Ian as he said those words, and they echoed in my mind. Ringing in my ears and coursing fear through my very core. I stopped in the store aisle as my eyes began to water. I carefully wiped my eyes, blinked a couple of times and moved on.

---

   "And so the plan is to?"
Ian questioned as he kept flipping the mobile erase board.

   "You're going to break it," I commented, buying myself time to think over his question. "Well if I break it we'll take a trip to the Gas station and buy a winning lottery ticket," He mumbled glancing at me with a smirk.

     "Yes, Ian because that isn't a one in a billion chance," I giggled a little sarcastically.

    "It's only a one in a billion chance if you don't have the gift of prophecy," he smirked whilst stopping the dry erase board and writing in big bold letters "FUNDING". He proceeded and swiftly moving his hand over with the marker to draw a line underneath the word.

    "Okay so first step is to figure out ways to make money in order to fix up the place. Wait! No we have to name it first, so Sky what are we going to call our secret creepy abandoned building?" He motioned over to me, I guess that was my queue to give a suggestion.

   "Let's name it after a classic or punk rock song?" I shrugged, "I mean we should give it a person's name so when we talk about it people have no idea its a place. Perfect cover up?"

     "Brilliant as usually, geek."

    I dramatically bowed and after a while we began to list possible names, I thought of acronyms that were names. Although we still weren't decided on much.
     Ian had listed under the word funding,

    ~Winning the lottery
    ~Getting a job/doing odd jobs
    ~becoming famous
    ~YouTube

I took a break and called my parents telling them I was okay and at Ian's aunts house. They had told me they found out about something called a "death pool" and that it was better for me to stay in L.A. I got lucky because if it wasn't for my own safety my parents would have never been okay with this. Most likely they would come, drag me by the ears, and take me back home.

     I looked through my contacts and my finger momentarily hovered over Derek's phone number. I instead I called Scott, told him I was staying in L.A for a while and for him to be careful. I felt like a coward leaving but I needed Derek to be safe, as safe as he would be knowing him.
I then called Lydia to tell her I was okay and give her my advice on what shade of lipstick suits her best.

     Finally, I dialed Derek's number and sighed it rang twice and someone answered, "Hello?"

>>>>>>

(A/N)

Hey everyone like the cliffhanger? Guess who answered, I bet you already know who (;
And PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT I SHOULD NAME THE TRAINING PLACE!!!? Anything? Love you please help me out once I get a name I will hurry up to update. Sorry for the update my internet has been down for this week