Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Dedicated to MeganHoechlin and JustBooks8 andd djdj21 for being a great supporters of this book I love their comments and votes thanks cuties ♡ Love everyone that reads this just dont be a stranger vote and comment ! And heres Derek's Pov ...

                  --- Derek's Pov ---

    I couldn't remember who the girl in my dream was. I didn't even remember seeing her in the first place all I knew was that I had feelings for her.

     I don't know of I liked her or just cared for her, I was so confused. I just kept having flashbacks or some type of memories that I spent with her.

    One of them was when we were inside the drawer in the morge. And she was sort of freaking out, and I kissed her. I remember feeling different around her. Like there was something I needed to hide.

     For weeks I have been trapped inside my mind, my body has been changing but I don't have the power to wake up. My memory has been faltering. Sometimes I don't know if any of this is real, or if I'm just dead.

      I'm seventeen and my name is Derek Hale. I have two sisters, Laura and Cora. My mother is Talia Hale and my uncle is Peter Hale. Most of our family is made up of  werewolves.

     I don't remember what happened or where I am, physically. I think I'm dying, maybe some type of wolfsbane caused me to be in this state. I just hope someone finds me, because as much as I try I cannot move. It's like I'm paralyzed.

      Another memory resurfaces, just me and her talking. We were at some café, probably downtown.

      I could recall just observing her, the way her lips moved when she talked, how she laughed, how she smiled and once in a while, on her left cheek her dimple would apear. She was pretty  with brown hair and dark brown eyes, but when she smiled she was beautiful.

     As quickly as the memory came it faded.

And I was still there drowning in the darkness that comsumed me. I fell into another memory, we were in some industrial type of building.  She hugged me and I took in her scent.

   I hugged her back in the way you wouldn't hug a friend. I really didn't want to let go but my actions were the opposite of what I felt. I masked my emotions never understanding exactly why.

     When she left, my phone rang but I didn't care who was calling all I could look at, was my reflection. I didn't look seventeen years old. I seemed to be in my early twenties, how was I seeing this? Was I somehow looking into the future?

    My thoughts were all a mess, like a jumbled up pile of cards. All my memories were a blur and I was beggining to lose my sense of what was reality. How long have I been stuck in here? And how do I get out? I needed to go back to my family, they must be worried. Do they know I'm here? Why can't I remember anything?

   I felt useless, hopless, and scared. I wanted to scream for help. I tried to, but couldn't. How did I get tangled up in this?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

   (A/N)

   Okay so this was Dereks Pov I know you might be confused but this was when Derek was stuck in la Iglesia. Practically in some type of coma state and he was losing his memory and turning into his seventeen year old self. Sorry if there was any confusion!