Chapter Thirty Two

I stood in my room just pacing back and forth. Thinking over all that has happend.

La Iglesia.

    The voice was back and those two words swirled in the depths of my thoughts. Maybe this was Derek's location, but where exactly is this church? And why would this 'voice' help me? Why was it saying this in spanish anyways?

    And how did it know this information? Was I going crazy? Maybe I was losing my sanity slowly and soon becoming a psychotic murderer? Nah that was Peter.

Skylar.

Find.

Derek.

La Iglesia.

In Mexico.

     I tried talking back to the voice, maybe "it" could be of use. "Who are you?"  This was all I could muster to say because my head began hurting, it took a lot of concentration just to say those couple words. I looked around my room seeimg that everything was becoming a blurr. I took in a deep breath, and after a few seconds everything came into focus.

Cassandra.

    Was all the voice answered. "Am I crazy?"  I asked 'Cassandra'.

No.

This.

Is.

Your gift.

     I thought this over, what exact gift was she talking about? I tried to speak to her in short sentances like she did.

"What. Gift?"  Speaking somewhat like she did, helped with the head aches.

The.

Visions.

  So I wasn't hallucinating? "What am I?"

The headaches became more aparent, but they weren't as bad as the first time, which I was greatful for. Wow this is my life. A life that has taught me to be greatful for bad headaches,

I waited but no answer was given. I looked around in my room trying to find four specific folders.

    I kept searching and once I found them I began looking through the folders. I found the table of contents page.

Psychics.........................................108

    "Page 108." I thumbed through the pages looking for the page, but I never found it. "Damnit I didn't copy it."

I came to the conclusion that I was going to get the book back. This book might just be something of use. I just hope everything in it is true, as true as werewolves really are.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

    (A/N)

    So sorry to do this to you guys with the short chapter but don't worry that only means more updates, and that means closer to Derek's Pov ! Yay I'm actually really excited to write it. I love all of you so much ♡  Right now I'm watching TeenNick #likeaboss  and it showed some way of how to 'repel' bullies. So this kid (victim) just got one of those blow horns and used it at the bullies ear. #seemslegit lol

Okay sorry for my rant  LOVE ALL OF YOU AND PLEASE VOTE FOR A FASTER UPDATE. ♡♡