Chapter Twelve

"The full moon is in about a week. What then?" I asked, hoping he'd have an answer.

    "You've been a werewolf for four years you have to have gone through a full moon."

     "Yeah but four years I have gone through not knowing much about this and now that I've shifted I can't shift back." I looked at my claws which still apeared.

      "Just don't think much about it and relax, they'll go away."

    I did exactly what he told me my claws went away and my fangs became my regular teeth. Although the coldness around my eyes was still there. I closed them and opened them again, but they stayed the same color.

     I walked around pacing back and forth trying to relax, but my eyes remained the same.

     "Come here." Derek stepped towards me. 

     I obeyed his request and walked towards him. I stared at the ground, not wanting to look into his green eyes.

   "Look at me." I slowly looked up at him and his eyes were a glowing blue. For some reason this made me want to keep staring into his eyes. I wanted to witness what it looked like when his eyes turned to their regular green. And once they did so did mine. Except my eyes turned to thier regular plain brown.

           "Okay."

            "Okay."

                               ---

       When I got home my parents said they had to go visit a close friend that lived in Beacon Hills. I didn't think much of it since I barely knew anyone here.

     All the things I had ever read about werewolves were all wrong, except for the Mythology book that I took from my parents' library. I had returned it and made sure everything was exactly how it had been before I entered. I wonder if my parents were going to hide the bookshelf the same way they did before. After all it was a new house so they could decide to change things up.

     I was bored, again. I was also too lazy to do homework. So after taking a shower I called Kira. Well I sent her a text, I don't really call anyone except my parents. We went to tour Beacon Hills. After a few minutes we got lost, I was too lazy to actually check on google maps or a gps.

     So instead I called Scott, maybe I just wanted an excuse to call him. It seemed like a fun time to hang out with him, Kira being here and all. I shipped them so hard and I was secretly hoping they'd date.

     But if Scott ever hurt her feelings I'd totally kick him so hard in a certain place that he wouldn't be able to have children.

That's just the kind of friend I am.

     After a while I ended up becoming the third wheel,  I kinda did this on purpose so I had an excuse to call another friend to the rescue. I was going to call Stiles but my finger pressed on Derek's name. So I called him. Maybe he could help me with more training stuff.

     "Hey Derek, I'm uh I don't know where I am. But you should meet me somewhere so we can uh.. train or something I don't know. ." This was really awkward.

    "Uh okay what are your surroundings any place I might know?"

    "There's this small cafe and a pizzeria right across the street."

   "Oh are you downtown? "

  "Yeah."

"Okay don't move I'll be right over."