Chapter Twenty Seven

This is all my fault. This is all my fault. I knew this was going to happen. I could have stopped it. I could have saved everyone.

     "Lydia never thought I was the good guy anyway." I heard Aiden say, his voice making me wince. I knew he was in pain and I wish I could take it away.

    "She'll believe me." Derek conforted.

  I held onto Aiden's hand feeling all the horrible pain he was feeling.

     I wanted his final breathes to be painless. I looked up wincing in pain, but refused to let go of Aiden's hand. Until the pain was gone.

    Ethan laid down his brother's lifeless body. How could this cruel world do that to him, leave Ethan without his twin. We just stayed there never speaking a single word.

    "I fucking hate death." I mumbled as my eyes weld up in tears.

                           ---

    Weeks past by and I had went back to my own room to live with my parents.

All of us kept trying to hide all the pain we felt, but it was useless.

    We had to try and move on with our lives, but for now we couldn't so we just went through the motions. School. Homework. Sleep. And all over, again. 

   I went through each day without any emotion. I became distant to the others and stayed behind. I stopped talking to everyone except  Stiles, he was always there for me and vice versa.

   "You need to talk to him." Stiles advised.

   "No I dont, and since when do you like Derek?"

   "I'm only telling you this because it's bad for your health. Sky I care about you and you need to see him, I know you miss him. Okay?"

    "I don't miss him, Stiles."

   "Yes you do, I can see it in your eyes."

   "Whatever."

   "Promise me you'll talk to him or something, for me?" Stiles looked at me with puppy-dog eyes. He really was worried about my well being.

   "Only because you're my favorite." I said kissing Stiles on the cheek.

                            ---

     They always say time is all you need to heal, but they never said how much. When will this feeling go away?

Every night will never be the same, all I can think about was how my friends had died. The truth was that this town terrified me, but I knew that I could never leave.

    There were people that needed to be saved.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

     (A/N)

      Does anyone want a 'Derek's Pov' Chapter? COMMENT. VOTE & FOLLOW.  I will do one soon if I get some votes (:

Sorry for the short chapters but dont worry I'll try to update soon. And thanks for reading I love all of you♡