Chapter Twenty Three

Stiles and I walked into the loft holding hands. We both acted as if it was nothing.

     "Hey wolfie." Was Stiles' teasing greeting to Derek.

    Derek glanced over to us acknowledging our prescense, and for a split second I saw his eyes widen as he observed our enclasped hands.

    I wasn't the only one that noticed because Stiles nudged me lightly. I didn't think much of it, he was just suprised at the assumption he probably made.

     I walked over to Derek pulling Stiles with me. "Hey I just wanted to make sure you were okay with me staying here again? I really don't want to bother you, I could.. stay with Stiles.."

    Derek clenched and unclenched his jaw. He looked over at Stiles and the tension between the two became obvious. What if Derek did like me? Ha. Yeah right. But If he did? I didn't like him, well.. not like that- I think, well.. I don't know.

      "Are you two.." Derek trailed off supressing any hint of emotion, "together?"

      Stiles let go of my hand and laughed. As if this was the most hilarious joke in the world. "Wow, I told you Sky. Ah too cute." Stiles cooed fake whipping a tear from his eye. "Adios." And with that Stiles left.

     And suddenly the room was quiet and Derek just stood there dumbfounded.

"No we're not together,  Stiles is.. Stiles is stupid. Lets just leave it at that." I smacked him playfully, "lighten up."

   Derek rolled his eyes and asked me if I new about the vendetta spiral. I shrugged, I only knew that it was a symbol of revenge. Derek took off his shirt and turned his back on me, revealing a tattoo. It was like three of the vendetta spirals formed together. I was trying to keep my eyes on the tattoo but it was kind of hard..

     Derek turned around and told me it was called a triskellion. It was his pack's symbol at one point. Derek began to put his shirt back on and I asked him to tell me about his mother. I don't know much of why I asked the question, maybe it was because of the reoccurring dream I had ever since I was twelve.

     I hoped he wouldn't hesitate in telling me; I knew this was a touchy subject. Derek told me basic things about his mother for instance, her being able to shapshift into a full wolf. He also told me about Deucalian, who was the leader of the Alpha pack. Emphasis on 'was' because most of the members are dead, except for Ethan and Aiden (the hot twins at school).

    Derek also told me about Kali, who had almost killed him by inserting a metal pole through his back. Just the thought of it made me wince. I didn't know why but the name 'Kali' sounded fairly familiar. Why did so many things in Beacon Hills seem familiar? I asked Derek about Kali, and what she looked like. As he described her I felt a cloudyness around the edges of my vision. I looked over at Derek and his face became a blurr. 

     The women approached me with a mischevious smirk spread on her face. As she came closer I could make out her features. Tall, brown hair, pointed teeth resembling fangs..

     "Skylar. Skylar, wake up." I drifted out of unconsciousness and felt a strong arm holding me up. My eyes fluttered open and then closed. I felt tired as thoigh I was sleepy. "Skylar keep your eyes open." Derek demanded.

    I opened them once more and looked around. I felt like I had just woken up in one of those movies, where the main character forgets where and who they are. I felt my head last time I had passed out was when I was eleven. Nobody had time to catch me so I had fallen straight to
the floor, causing a head and neck injury.

    "Thanks." I told Derek who seemed a bit confused as to why I would thank him.

"Thanks for catching me." I stood up and felt a little dizzy.

      "Sit down, I don't want you to fall again." Derek took my hand and lead me over to the couch. I obliged and sat down. "Derek I know her. Kali she was in my dream, she had red eyes. She's an Alpha right?"

    "Yeah, she was." Derek responded his expression softening. Not because she was dead, but because he felt betrayed. Jennifer Blake or should I say Julia was his girlfriend, I guess, and she had ended up being the one behind all the human sacrifices. Julia used to be Kali's emissary until Deucalion forced Kali to kill her. When Julia was close to death she used the power of the Nemeton to live. The Nemeton had power from Paige because she was a virgin and died at its roots.

    I always felt that I had to confort others when they were in pain, I couldn't just stay there and do nothing. So I took Derek's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I didn't know what else to do, but it seemed as if this helped. He looked at me and let go of my hand; left and then came back with a glass of water.

    "Are you sure you're okay?"

    I smiled, "Yeah. Thanks, again."

   "You scared me. I caught you and when you were unconscious your eyes. They kept rolling inside your head."

    I looked up at him. He was genuinely worried about me.

    "Yeah that's what happens everytime I pass out." I thought about Kali and her red eyes. "I think she's the one that bit me, Kali."

    "Then why is my mother's name in your dream?" He asked.

   "I don't know maybe she has something to do with it."

《A/N》

    Hey guys I'm going on vacation to Mexico sorry ! but I updated a few chapters to keep you busy /: bit when I'm back I will have many chapters for you to read ! hopefully ill be able to update when I'm there! Sadly I might not be able to ):

    Anyways does anyone here watch supernatural?  Its a freaking amazing show I just started watching it from season 1 like three days ago and now I'm on season two episode six.

   Okay ill shut up now.. haha well keep on reading love you all ♡