Chapter Thirty

My head began hurting, at first just short flashes of pain but then it became unbearable. I pulled over and closed my eyes, wincing at the pain.

First the gun shot, now this. I yelled out in pain these weren't normal headaches. I opened my eyes seeing an old deserted church. It was in some town with all the buildings destroyed except the church.

What I saw then changed to the inside of the church. Derek was inside unconcious and propped against a wall, covered in spider webs.

The scene ended and I was brought back to reality. Blood leaked through my shirt and dripped onto the leather seats of my car.

You'll die before you get to him. Go to Deaton first.

The voice advised. "Oh shut up." I spoke aloud, even though I knew

it was right.

I pulled up the back door of Deaton's vet clinic. I couldn't get out of my car my body was so weak. I called him waiting untill he would answer.

"Deaton.. I'm outside.. help." I dropped the phone to the ground and fell back into a dark abyss.

"Who the heck are you?"

I spoke to the women in front of me

"I'm Cassandra. Your great times a thousand grandmother. "

"What? And why do you have a snake in your hair?" I questioned.

"Ah Skylar, your more beautiful in person. You know you get that from me." She snickered.

"Okay?" I started becoming more and more confused.

"Just like the many other things that you dont know much about."

"You're the voice aren't you?" I questioned.

"Actually we both are." She said pulling the snake off her ear, gesturing to it.

"Skylar. Skylar are you awake?" I heard Stiles' voice.

"I need to find Derek!" I yelled out trying to pull myself up.

"Woah, woah. We're on that, you need to rest." Stiles walked by my bedside, and then I became aware that I was at the hospital.

"Look Skylar. Don't worry I have a plan."

"And now I'm a lot more worried..." I trailed off.

"Look you've been out for a few weeks and-"

"What?! A few weeks?! I need to find Derek!"

Melissa McCall came walking through the door, "Wow. You recovered a lot faster than we thought."

"Faster? It's been weeks!"

She aproached me with a needle and inserted it into the IV stuck in my arm.

"What is that? Is that a sedative?"

I began getting tired quickly.

"You need to relax. When you wake up you'll get your results.." Thats all I heard untill I fell asleep.

I woke up and no one was in the room other than a sleeping Stiles.

I got up and stared down at my clothing. I hated hospital gowns. I needed someone to drive me home so I tried to wake up Stiles. "Hey Stiles, come on wake up." He grabbed my arm snuggling against it, aww he was so cute. "Stiles, wake up."

He moved around and opened one eye, "Mmm? Sky you're awake." He began standing up right in his chair and stretching his arms.

"Yeah so get me some clothes, I am not going out there like this. And where's my phone?"

"Yeah I'll go get you some clothes and your keys and phone are right here." Stiles said, while handing them over