Chapter Eleven

Derek and I were sweating, he kept trying to throw punches but I seemed fast, but if he wasn't a beta I doubt I would be able to block his moves.  After the first time I pinned him he never let his gaurd down. He knew more of my potential.

      After a few hours we finally began to get tired, never underestimate the stamina of a werewolf. I still hadn't shifted, but Derek never gave up.

       "Okay, so obviously you have a lot of control over your anger, but that might change once you've shifted." Derek said.

     "Can you atleast try to shift? Sometimes anger isn't all that can make you shift, Fear can too." Derek sat down on the table.

     "Well. I'm not scared of anything." I lied I didn't want to tell him what I was scared of, I barely even knew him.

     "You know how werewolves have great hearing. Well the heart skips a beat or increases when you lie. Your heartbeat increased right now."

      "Crap." I mummbled, now what am I suppose to say. He can tell if I'm lying.

    "Fine. I'm claustrophobic." I looked down at the floor avoiding eye contact.

     "So small spaces?" He asked.

    "Well, not necessarily, being close to people physically also. Like in a crowd, I freak out and that makes my heartbeat increase, a lot." I hoped I could trust him not to tell anyone, I really wouldn't want people teasing me.

      "Anything else?"

       "People."

       "So people, make you nervous? Because I don't think your scared of me."

    "It ties in with being claustrophobic, I don't like being close to another person."

I explained, this conversation began to get awkward.

     "But.. it's only certain people."

    He came closer and stood in front of me. My heartbeat began to increase, I wanted to step away. It wasn't exactly that I was that claustrophobic it was mostly that Derek made me nervous.

  I tried to find anger with in me, anything that would get me angry. I felt a coldness around my eyes, I closed them but when I opened them they weren't the same color.

     "Your eyes. They aren't yellow or blue,  they're red. But not an ordinary red. More like a maroon." He took a few steps back,  "That's why I didn't sense you being an Alpha or an Omega." He kept staring at me looking at my eyes, "Your somehow not either of the two."

     I let my claws grow, the first few seconds were a bit painful. I could feel a tingling in my teeth as they began to grow into long points.

     "Okay, so my eyes are maroon. What does that mean?"

                     "I don't know."