Discussion

Nezu sat in Aizawa's capture gear, paw holding his maw. He was deep in thought, along with a roomful of other heros.

They were all contemplating how to track down the League. It should be relatively simple since the League isn't actively scared into hiding. Sure the heros had taken down the Eight Precepts, however they had not taken down the League, attacked the League, or captured one of their members in a while.

The heros had been prioritizing taking down the Eight Precepts due to finding out Eri was being tested on.

Then again, the League hadn't done anything too out of the ordinary recently either.

The League wasn't left unsupervised, however.

There were always a group of three to four pro heros on the lookout for any villain attacks and leads to hunt down the League. Every couple of weeks the heros would change out to make sure no one slacked off on their job.

And to give each other breaks.

Right now though, they finally had the means to potentially take down the League instead of corral them. So now they could actively search.

But...

Search where?

That was the question being thrown around the office.

No one necessary had an answer.

"I would say we wait them out, but I think it would be easier to catch them by surprise quite honestly. They still think we are reeling from taking down Overhaul's group, so it would be prime time to catch them while they're unsuspecting." Midnight said, focusing hard on the topic.

There was a pause before Nezu nodded in agreement. "I agree to surprising them however that does not contribute as to how we plan to track down the League."

Aizawa groaned slightly.

He just wanted to go home and sleep.

But heaven forbid he actually get a good night's rest.

It was times like these where he regretted not living in a cave somewhere.

"Could we map out where their crimes are located and see if there's a pattern?" Vlad spoke up.

"You mean see if each crime location can lead us into the direction we think the base is located?" Snipe added.

"Yeah, that could work," Aizawa interjected, voice deep from his annoyance, "if you blatantly ignore that they have a warping counterpart."

Nezu wanted to slap the back of Aizawa's head.

But the teacher held a good point. Why do crime near your base when you can trick authorities into searching elsewhere because you can practically teleport anywhere you want.

The idea seemed like the epitome, "it's only illegal if you're caught."

Valid, but not the point.

Idea generation was the point.

Not sarcasm.

Nezu looked around the table.

Present Mic was nodding off in his seat. Snipe was doodling a gun on a napkin. Midnight was fidgeting with her heels under the table. Vlad was texting someone--or at least on his phone--with a frown.

Toshinori was passed out to the point his torso was all the way forward, his forehead was on the desk, and he looked close to falling off his chair.

Glancing at the time, Nezu sighed.

Almost a quarter passed two.

"Go home. You all are tired. We can return back to this topic when everyone is more awake." Nezu hopped from Aizawa's scarf and hobbled over to his desk.

A couple grumbles were heard from the pros as they sat up. Snipe popped his back which resulted in such loud sounds, that Toshinori startled awake and promptly fell off both the table and chair.

The Number One hero was known for his multitasking skills.

As everyone filed out, Nezu heard Aizawa say that "it was about time, dangit."

Midnight and Present Mic walked after the exhausted adult, mumbling about the upcoming weekend.

Nezu overheard Snipe and Vlad talking about personal lives.

The two were quite close, practically growing up together as they became Pro Heros. It was actually quite endearing.

But when Vlad told Snipe that his wife was unhappy with the late hours, Snipe grimaced.

Vlad's wife was a beautiful woman, and she had great drive and work ethic. But at the end of the day, she craved being near her husband. She just wanted some quality time.

And recently it had been harder since the Precept's downfall and the League meetings.

But quite often, Vlad would drop everything for her and cut back on night shifts.

He loved his wife.

And he loved work.

And he felt the need to dote on her more. Because she was so strong.

Nezu pretended not to hear anything that was spoken. But he silently made a mental note to take Vlad off of work for the next week or two.

Paid leave, of course.

Then he would force the other heros to take breaks from work as well.

Vlad's wife needed him more than Nezu did at the moment.