Coffee-Cookies

Midoriya woke up really craving a mug of coffee. Not a cup. Heaven forbid a regular cup--no a mug.

So at four forty-eight on a Tuesday morning, he jumped out of bed and walked in a daze to the door.

No one should be up, so I can make this fast.

Midoriya took the elevator down to the main floor in his favorite Bronze Age All Might hoodie and a pair of boxers. The door dinged and he began rubbing his right eye, feeling as if a hair was in it.

Yawning, Midoriya continued his walk towards the kitchen.

He was so tired, he didn't even register the mumbling voices on the couch. He made his way to the coffee machine and began inserting the coffee grounds.

I want cookies too.

The diet All Might says I can stick to is only active in the day time.

Midoriya made up that loophole, but what All Might doesn't know can't hurt him.

After getting the coffee machine going, Midoriya found himself opening the fridge and looking for the leftover cookies from the other day. He took out a few from their foil wrapping and balanced them in his right hand as he closed the fridge and made his left hand go into the cabinet for a plate.

He then took his time to sleepily arrange his cookies into a circle before putting them in the microwave for about seven seconds.

Warm cookies...

Once those were done, he got them out and began nibbling on one. Now all he had to do was wait for his coffee. He set the plate of cookies on the kitchen table before searching in the cabinets, again, for his mug.

His mother had gotten it for him to use in the dormitory. It was a cream colored mug with All Might on the front and "I Am Here!!" on the back. Midoriya loved it with his heart.

As soon as the coffee was done, he poured some in a mug and left the rest for his homeroom teacher or Iida. Both woke up early to get the frist cup of coffee. Both fought each other.

Aizawa wanted scalding hot coffee, Iida wanted iced coffee. Like enemies, when they happened to meet in the kitchen at ungodly hours of the morning, they would bothe be rather annoyed at each other's antics.

It was amusing since Iida woke up extremely early just so his classmates wouldn't see him grumpy and annoyed from his pre-coffee routine. By the time he chose to start a war and wake everyone up for school, he was collected and ready for the day.

Midoriya only knew this because he had made himself a coffee and drank some only to go back down an hour later and find not only an annoyed Aizawa but also a miffed Iida, leering at each other, wrestling for the coffee maker.

The greenette had merely backed into the elevator once more--steering clear of the both of them for the rest of the day in case they figured out he did it.

He put his mug on the table next to his plate. Sitting down, he rubbed his eyes once more before chowing down, dipping his cookie in the hot coffee.

Said coffee had cooled off while the teen reminisced and mumbled. It was still very warm though.

Feeling slightly more awake, Midoriya sighed. He forced his shoulders to be less tense as he listened to the silence of the dorms.

"Dude, did you just dip a chocolate chip cookie into your coffee?"

"Eep!" Midoriya let out a squeak of surprise at the voice, almost falling out of his chair.

Looking up, he noticed Aoyama, Mina, and Sero entering the dining room.

The three looked appalled.

"Mon Ami, no." Aoyama clutched his heart, speechless.

Mina looked like she might vomit at the combination, eyes not leaving the coffee mug.

Sero, who was the one who first spoke up, was somewhat curious at the combination.

"I--what--why--what are you all do-doing?" Midoriya stumbled, flustered that he was caught.

"No, what are you doing?" Mina snapped, pointing between the plate of cookies and coffee sassily.

"It...it tastes good?" Midoriya mumbled. He felt like he was caught doing something bad and his mother was reprimanding him.

A tense silence overtook the group of teenagers.

"Can I try--" Sero began but was cut off by Mina slapping his arm.