Tracking

Aizawa was beyond nervous. After coughing out what felt like a lung, he was given a mandatory checkup from the medical team. Then he was told the best course of action was to go to the hospital to get his arm in a cast--he had broken it when the wind from the collapsed building sent All Might, Midnight, and him catapulting away from the warehouse.

He also had to have a few cuts sutured, but he would ignore those until later.

His brain was fuzzy and thinking became hard. When the ambulance workers told him that he had gotten a slight concussion, he merely waved them off.

He could deal with that later too.

So ultimately, against the medical team's wishes, Aizawa was out and about.

Looking for two specific kids who had a bad track record with finding trouble. And getting into tough situations.

And getting hurt.

And landing in the hospital.

And overworking themselves.

And getting bad haircuts--

Making his rounds, he passed by every ambulance and police car in the street. He talked to multiple police officers to see if at least one of them had spotted his students.

Eventually he was able to scout out Fatgum and hear Present Mic. They were chatting up a storm, Hagakure and Kaminari were with them. The raven haired adult walked faster to meet the heros.

Ignoring all previous conversations, Aizawa cut in with his own question.

"Izuku Midoriya, Hitoshi Shinso?" He looked Mic in the eyes.

Mic's eyes widened before he shook his head. "Weren't they supposed to be with Snipe? I haven't seen them since Kurogiri began teleporting the villains away."

Aizawa's eyebrows furrowed, his uninjured hand reached up to scratch his jaw.

"Snipe hasn't seen." He was speaking in abbreviated Japanese, Shota style. But Mic and a decent amount of other heros knew that Aizawa, especially when in a hurry, talked in short barely-sentences.

"Did you check the hospital?" Mic tried to be helpful.

"Not seen."

Kaminari shook out of a daze, "wait you haven't seen Midoriya or Shinso--"

"Oh my gosh, are they okay? Also what happened to your arm--" Hagakure butted in, nerves making her voice waver slightly.

Aizawa looked at them, then shot a glare at Present Mic before walking away.

"I'm going to ask Tuskauchi."

Translation: Mic you explain to these brats.

Mic nodded anyways and turned to the students. Fatgum stook awkwardly, opting to simply be the Emotional Support: Huggable Hero.

Aizawa made his way to Tsukauchi's police van. It had all the computers and devices used to mediate the comm system and a few of the station's hackers to get into any possible warehouse cameras or simply keep an eye out for any escaping villains leaving town.

Aizawa heard talking from outside the van. Making his way to the other side, he saw the door open and a tall blonde leaning inside.

All Might.

They were quiet for a second, the break in their conversation evident.

"Tsukauchi," Aizawa rubbed his eyes--they were burning from the dust still. "Is there any way you can see if Izuku Midoriya or Hitoshi Shinso have left the building--if so, location."

Putting his hands back at his sides and opening his eyes, Aizawa looks around at the adults in the truck. Tsukauchi was intently watching over a fellow officer's shoulder.

The detective was not blinking. It was as if he and the computer screen were in the midst of a staring contest.

"They're already watching all off the camera recordings in the area over the past few hours." All Might mumbled, his stick form hunched over slightly. He seemed worried and downtrodden.

Suddenly, Aizawa saw his phone light up in the back of the van. He had left it in there while he executed the mission. It kept distractions to a minimum. Not to mention the comms would allow him to hear all necessary information regarding the immediate case. Talking his phone in would be illogical.

He reached into the van and picked it up. He took a few steps away as to not distract the officers.

He answered the call without looking at who dialed.

"Shota. Neither Shinso or Midoriya were--" Nezu was cut off by a loud yell.

Tsukauchi began yelling at officers and dialing rescue hero's. "HITOSHI SHINSO AND IZUKU MIDORIYA HAVE NOT LEFT THE WAREHOUSE BEFORE IT'S COLLAPSE. ANY AND ALL RESCUE HEROS IN THE AREA NEED TO COME TO THIS LOCATION IMMEDIATELY. I REPEAT, TWO STUDENTS ARE STILL IN THE COLLAPSED COMPOUND, ALL FREE RESCUE HEROS PLEASE SUIT UP."

Aizawa's blood went cold and his posture turned rigid.