Appearances

The villans were losing.

Horribly losing the battle.

Dabi was panting, his figure slumped forward instead of his usual confident stance. Twice had accidentally lost sight of which Ectoplasm clone was the original and had entered a state of distress. His hands clutching at his own mask as his eyes frantically looked at the clones surrounding him slowly.

The Nomu was down, Present Mic and Hiryu had joined the fight against Compress. The man was doing his best to hold his role in the show but was slowly losing momentum against four Heros.

Fatgum punched Spinner in his snout, causing the man to stumble back, holding a hand over his nose.

Shigaraki had yet to be located and this was due to Kurogiri attempting to fend off stray heros who had seen him.

It didn't help that Oboro was pushing to the front of his mind in an attempt to aid Shota and Hizashi's fights. Kurogiri was starting to get a headache.

Suddenly a loud boom ricocheted off the walls and the ground started shaking. Under the pressure of a drawback-clad teleportation quirk, All for One made his appearance known. He stood in the spot that the nomu once was--at the far end of the base located opposite of the bar. A dark aura was seeping through his pores, showing his presence. He was in a black shirt and dress pants, his usual attire ever since he had become reliant on machines. No matter what, he wanted to mimic his villain clothing that included his suit and tie. But the t-shirt was the best he could do.

"I am...here." He pushed from his lips, wheezing slightly.

He was off his machines, mask also missing. It seemed as if he had just teleported to the base once he saw how horribly the villains were losing. His breathing was shallow as his chest heaved.

Master should not be doing this, Kurogiri thought, eyes going wide.

Let him die. Oboro had a different opinion.

Slowly, all the heros and villains stopped fighting, the dangerous aura feeling as if it was suffocating everyone.

Quietly, secretly, Nighteye turned into his microphone and whispered. "Here. Ready. Snipe. All Might."

He couldn't say much in case anyone heard him, but he said enough to simply get the point across.

All for One's damaged and wrinkled face "looked" around the room, pausing slightly in Kurogiri's direction before nodding ever so slightly before turning his head towards the other heros.

A wicked grin flew across his face, suffocating everyone in the room.

But Kurogiri knew the assignment. A simple headache wouldn't hold him back from obeying his Master. Oboro tensed, feeling the finality of Kurogiri's mind.

This isn't gonna end well...

All for One began to chuckle. The deep, volatile noise snapping some of the onlookers out of their stupior. After that, too many things happened at once.

All for One shot a small blast towards the Heros and League members. It was relatively feeble due to his waning health, however it was still a decent way to subdue the oncoming attacks of the heros. Kurogiri didn't hesitate before warping Compress, Spinner and Dabi away. They were the ones who had the most room between themselves and the heros. Better chances that way.

Present Mic jumped when Compress was warped. Hiryu, who had been staring at the Number One Villain in fear, was increasingly jumpy and nervous as he saw some of the villains missing as well.