Visiting

Ever since rescuing Eri, she became more attached to Mirio. Some teachers believed it was a form of guilty attachment, and others believed he was an impactful role model.

Or perhaps it was both.

But Mirio currently couldn't attend hero work, it was considered unsafe as he wasn't trained in intense hand-to-hand combat.

He was trained, just not to the point of ultimate reliance on his own skills rather than his quirk.

So Eri and him were conjoined at the hip. She would follow him around like a lost puppy, and he saw her as the little sister he never had. Mirio would often pick her up when they were in large crowds or around new people, because she had anxiety. Sometimes meeting new people would set her on edge and she would begin to shake, however his presence soothed her.

With Mirio, she knew she was safe.

And recently, she had been able to spend more time with Deku too!

He even told her his real name, which confused her a lot.

Some people have three names!

Eri found this fact cool enough to tell Aizawa--who whispered a very big secret to her. His secret name was Eraserhead.

Eri was so overjoyed that she wanted her own third name. The Pro-Hero had asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up, and she blurted out that her dream job was to become a hero. Much like Lemillion.

"Only I'll save three gazillion!" She bragged one time.

Aizawa smiled and rubbed her hair, telling her that when she is older, she can pick out her own name. She groaned before seeing her favorite television show begin playing and ran off. Her growing mind seemed to forget the desire for a third name for the time being.

But today, Eri was excited. Not only was she with Mirio, but she was also going to see Deku! Mr. Deku had told her that she would see a couple of his friends as well. Afterall, UA was trying to slowly get Eri accustomed to new people she could trust.

She giddly ran in front of Mirio and up the ramp to class 1A's dorm. She knocked a five sequence pattern on the door as she bounced in excitement.

Not a second later, Midoriya opened the door, grinning from ear to ear. He too was excited.  Eri hopped up and wrapped her arms around his leg. She was still slightly too short to give him a proper hug unless he squatted down.

She buzzed with excitement and Midoriya chuckled at the sight. Mirio finally caught up to the two and walked around the two. "C'mon Eri, let's bake some cookies!" Mirio said, pumping his fists in the air and hopping slightly.

"Yay!!" Screamed Eri, as she jumped away from Midoriya and ran after Mirio, who was turning the corner, entering  the kitchen.

Midoriya chuckled. He was so glad that they saved Eri.

"Who are they, Mr. Deku?" Eri asked, pulling on the leg of Midoriya's pants. She was standing in-between Midoriya and Mirio, and across from a very tall individual and a very tired individual.

Midoriya squatted down next to her, pointing to the taller stranger.

Mirio walked over to greet the fellow Class 1A student.

"The tall one with brown hair is Sato. He's one of the nicest people in the world." Midoriya emphasized by wiggling his fingers to portray magic. Leaning his head towards her, he whispered another sentence. "And he helped me bake your candied apples back at the School Festival." Eri gasped, covering her mouth with the palms of her hands.