26

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 26
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C26

P.S. Here’s the extra chapter. I’ll release the other one tomorrow. Thank you Miro, rosie94hrpr, Anon and Michelle in Colorado for the support and for the kind messages you left. It really means a lot :blobkissblush:

~~~

Gu Bai held the stuff in his hands and looked at Qi Le who was nesting on the bed, staring at him in a daze. He felt an unbearable itch in his heart. His first impulse was to pounce on the man, but luckily, he could still see reason, so he merely stood there silently.

Qi Le wanted to dig a hole to bury Ye Shuichuan. What Ye Shuichuan did would obviously make Gu Bai misunderstand his intentions. He stammered, “Don't… don’t take him seriously. My older brother is just like that.”

“I know, I didn’t take it seriously.” Gu Bai put those things on the bedside table, looked at them, then looked at a certain someone again, still longing to pounce on him. He couldn’t help but sigh inside, continuing with his act.

Realizing that he really didn't care about it, Qi Le was relieved and quickly threw everything into the drawer. He waited for Gu Bai to get into bed before he went to turn off the lights and walked back in the dark. He thought to himself that Yi Hang, that idiot, shouldn't come back after all. He would finally get a good sleep. He closed his eyes contentedly and was ready to fall into deep sleep but while he was still half awake, he suddenly felt himself being hugged into a tight embrace which completely scared him up, “……Gu Bai?”

Gu Bai was in a great mood at being able to hold him again. He tightened his arms around Qi Le and went to sleep with satisfaction.

Qi Le called out his name again but didn't get any response. Thinking back to the times when he used to be hugged, he remembered that when he was little, this man always slept with his arms around him. He suddenly understood something – this person had always liked to sleep with someone in his arms, but when they slept together, he didn't even show the slightest inclination towards this. What did this mean? This showed that although he really liked him, he didn't dare hope, so he tried his best to control himself. He probably ended up not sleeping well all night, perhaps not sleeping at all.

After thinking it over, he stopped resisting and touched Gu Bai’s face, thinking to himself that he could always hold a pillow. Why pretend to sleep all night? He sighed sadly, “Why do you pretend to sleep… I won’t laugh at you even if you told me…”

Gu Bai froze, surprised from the bottom of his heart. Had he been seen through? But what did “I won’t laugh at you” mean? He softly said, “……Xiao Le?”

Qi Le’s hand immediately froze. He quickly retracted his hand, biting his finger as he anxiously stared at the fuzzy outline in front of him. Did he make a mistake? Was this man just dreaming after all?

Gu Bai was even more surprised when he didn't hear any response, but he knew that Xiao Le was trying to see if he was pretending. He thought to himself that it was alright anyways. Everything that he wanted was here. He could take this opportunity to do as he pleased. He held on tight and leaned over to kiss Qi Le’s ear. He murmured in a low voice, “Xiao Le, I love you. I really love you. Please don’t push me away…”

Qi Le could clearly feel a hard object pressing against him. He fell apart at once. Fucking hell! It wasn’t that this rascal liked to sleep while hugging something. Instead, he was actually having a fucking spring dream. Damn it! He must be dreaming about bursting his chrysanthemum ah!

Gu Bai, as if completely unaware of his thoughts, put his hand into his pajamas, slowly stroking upwards. He was even pinching the small bumps on his chest.