16

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 16 part1
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C16 part1

When Qi Le saw that Ning Xiao was finally drinking the glass of water, he felt his heart jump out his chest. Then, he heard Ning Xiao ask, “What's that taste?”

“Oh, that,” Qi Le explained. “That glass was filled with juice earlier” He tasted a little when he was grinding the medicine earlier and knew it had a fruity flavor. He secretly observed that the man’s expression had remained the same, feeling relieved at once.

Then, the two began to chat. He asked some questions about the original owner. Ning Xiao wasn't impatient at all and answered them one by one. Qi Le looked at the time. “Do they know that you're here?”

“No, why?”

“Just asking.” Qi Le felt relieved. “Let's get down to business. We'll often meet in the future, that guy is after all my lil brother…”

“That guy…” Ning Xiao repeated in a low voice, looking at him. “Who?”

Qi Le coughed, “I lost my memory, but I will recall his name sooner or later.”

“You said yesterday that you will never recover your memory.”

“…Just shut up and listen to me.”

Ning Xiao did as he asked. He used to be upset whenever he saw this person, and didn’t even want to stay a second around him. But now it was different. Clearly it was still the same face, but this person gave him a completely different feeling. It was like he was reborn. Besides, he wasn't ugly. If it was this person now, he didn’t mind wasting a little time.

“You're dating my lil brother and I only have this one…”

Ning Xiao interrupted, “Who said that he's your only little brother”

“…I only know this one right now. Can you stop bullying someone with amnesia? Shut up first, thank you very much!”

Ning Xiao arched an eyebrow. Seeing that Qi Le had the tendency to lose his temper, he felt a little happy and quietly waited for him to speak.

Qi Le looked at the time again and felt frantic inside. This wasn't logical at all. Clearly, it was already past five minutes, why was this psycho not sleepy? He held back his temper. “We've known each other for several years. We're all acquaintances. I don’t think we should strain the relationship, so let’s be friends in the future. Take good care of my lil brother. I wish you two happiness.”

Ning Xiao remained unmoved. “We're just fooling around. What's the point of making it sound so serious?"

You're the worst kind of scum ah! Qi Le pursed his lips. “Up to you. Whatever it is, you must treat him well when you guys are together.”

Ning Xiao revealed a non-committal expression, waiting for the rest of his speech. Qi Le sat in silence, close to tears. Why the hell was he still not sleepy?Was it only effective if he lay in bed? Ning Xiao waited and raised his eyebrows. “That's it? That's why you called me here? To say all this nonsense?”

“How can that be nonsense?” Qi Le seriously refuted. “At least we're friends now, right?”

Ning Xiao wasn't a fool. He knew that this person wasn't one either, so things must not be so simple. He made a faint grunt of agreement and waited.

“Um… You should help a friend in trouble, right?” Qi Le tested the waters. “I'm afraid to sleep alone, can you stay? How about you sleep on this big bed and I sleep on the folding bed?”