42.3

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 42 part3
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C42 part3
Wan Lei had heard Gu Bai’s name before but he had never seen him. He didn’t think that the guy earlier was Gu Bai. He frowned and asked, “Didn’t he have someone that he liked?”

“Well, everyone is also surprised. Who knows how they got together.”

“Then, do know what happened during summer vacation? How did he get hurt? “

“Yes, it’s hilarious,” the bartender said with a smile and narrated several live scenes, including the time when he went missing and was suspected of a suicide attempt by slitting his wrist. He sighed emotionally, “Apparently, he was covered in blood. It was tragic. Later, Ning Xiao and Gu Bai started fighting each other. Everyone started gambling to bet on who he would choose. But then they said later that he didn't recover his memory. There was a lot of rumors but I didn't ask. Xiao Shu and the others started school today so they're not here. Why don't you ask them? They should know what happened but even they don’t know how the two got together and asked me about it.”

Wan Lei listened to the bartender and immediately frowned. He was about to open his mouth to say something when he saw Ning Xiao. His gaze turned cold, as if he couldn’t wait to punch the bastard. Ning Xiao sat down beside him: “Still can’t help coming? Have you thought it over?”

Wan Lei didn't answer his question but asked instead, “He learnt how to play the piano before?”

“I think so. He plays well.” Ning Xiao ordered a drink and looked over.

Wan Lei closed his mouth and frowned again. Although Xiaoyuan liked Ningxiao, he was sure that Ning Xiao didn’t know much about Xiaoyuan. He knew that he liked music, so it was inevitable to talk a little about that. He remembered that he said he couldn’t play the piano. How did he suddenly know how to play? And after a day’s observation, he couldn't even find a trace of his former self, which was too strange.

Qi Le didn’t know he was being watched. He worked hard and stayed up on stage until 8 pm. Then, he happily got up and looked over at the bar as usual. He froze slightly before walking over to ask, “How come you're here too?” He was surprised, was this guy gay as well?

Wan Lei explained, “I was buying some stuff when I passed by. I know that you work here, so I stopped by to take a look. I remember you used to sing before. Why did you stop?”

Qi Le was helpless, “After losing my memory, I became tone deaf. If I sing I'll only scare everyone.”

“Then you should sing more and maybe you can regain your memory,” suggested Wan Lei. “Why don’t you try?”

Ning Xiao heard their conversation clearly and raised his eyebrows at that. To tell the truth, he actually didn't want him to recover, but he also hoped that he would remember a little bit. It was best to keep his present character and remember his feelings at the same time. He thought for a moment and couldn’t help saying, “There's some truth in what he says. Give it a try?”

Qi Le side-eyed him. “Fine then. Pigs have two holes in their noses~”

Ning Xiao, “…”

Wan Lei suddenly choked. The bartender fell to the floor and rolled to the corner. “You really didn't hit a single note. That's amazing.”

Qi Le didn't care about their reactions. He stared at Ning Xiao and continued to sing, “Pig ears are so big but even if shout and curse, they can't hear anything~”

Ning Xiao, “…”

Qi Le sang happily, “Pig…”

“That’s enough, stop singing,” Wan Lei patted him on the shoulder and comforted him. “Listen to more songs. Maybe you’ll learn how to sing if you listen more.”