2

As soon as the words, "lost my memory" fell, all of them froze in place. At first they were doubtful, but on second thought, the way this person had behaved earlier was really far from the usual, so was it true? The guy on the ground sat up, wiped the watermelon pulp off his face and shouted, “Bulls.h.i.t, you just want to find an excuse after you've beaten me up. Do you think I'll let you go just because of that?”

Qi Le had a terrible headache. He grabbed the tissue paper handed over by Seductive Demon and wiped his face, too lazy to bother with him. After letting off some steam, his anger had dissipated a little. But right now, he wasn't in a good condition, so he didn't want to play rough for the time being.  

That guy continued to shout, “b.i.t.c.h, let me tell you……”  

Seductive Demon interrupted, “That's enough. Get up.”  

The other guy grabbed his hand and got up. He c.o.c.ked a finger at Qi Le, “Fine, for the sake of Xiao Chuan, I'll let you go this time.”  

What sort of bulls.h.i.t situation was this? Weren't you the ones who started this fight? Were you sleepwalking just now? Qi Le glared at them, but then, he saw one of the guys, who had been trying to stop the fight, run over to that guy, “Ge, are you ok?”  

Tranny, “I'm fine……”  

Qi Le was dumbstruck; he felt as if he had been hit by lightning. His facial expression seemed to crack as he tried to hold back his emotions. Hands trembling, he pulled Seductive Demon over and asked, “Is he…… my love rival?"  

“Yeah, this is the trashy b.i.t.c.h.” Seductive Demon rolled up his sleeves excitedly, “Do you want to give him a beating? I'll help you….. did you really lose your memory?”  

Qi Le didn't answer; he felt as if he's taken quite a hit. All this time, he had a.s.sumed that his love rival was the arrogant guy standing over there, but unexpectedly it was this baby face, who was shorter than him by half a head with a thin, fragile body that looked like he would be absolutely terrible in bed.…… Just what the h.e.l.l was wrong with that woman's eyes? Was it because he was too ugly to win her heart?  

The others looked at him as the ward fell into a brief silence but the voice in the corridor sounded louder and clearer, “I really don't know who you are, I've a name and a surname…… this isn't my ID card! I'm really not the person you think I am….. Let me go! I'm not going to the f.u.c.king psychiatric department. You're the ones with delusional disorder! You're the ones who have schizophrenia! Ahhhhh!"  

Qi Le listened in a daze; he felt somewhat sympathetic and walked to the door, trying to endure his headache. Ning Xiao just so happened to be standing there.  

“Xiao Yuan, you……” Seductive Demon couldn't help but call out while the others watched silently, subconsciously expecting an “I lost my memory, but I only remember you” dog-blood drama.

Ning Xiao's look remained unchanged; he had actually believed most of it. Previously, Xiao Yuan's gaze would always involuntarily fall on him and with one look, everyone could tell from his gentle gaze that Xiao Yuan loved him. But from the moment he entered the ward until now, the person in front of him had only looked at him once, and that look was devoid of any pa.s.sion. This wasn't something that could be faked. So at the moment, he was a little surprised to see the man walking towards himself. He merely looked on quietly with a hint of ridicule in his eyes. He wanted to know just how deep was his love for him.  

Qi Le ignored them, plastered himself to the doorframe and looked out, “f.u.c.k, that's so brutal…..”  

Ning Xiao's expression stiffened imperceptibly.