55.2

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 55 part2
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C55 part2

P.S. Here’s the second part of the first extra chapter. Thank you Baozi, Lenette, Anon, Lorenzo and Xinue123! ❤️❤️❤️

~~~

After observing for a while, Wan Lei walked up to Ning Xiao during break. “Do you feel like he's changed again?”

After thinking about it yesterday and the phone call he had heard in the bar, Ning Xiao made a probable guess – the strange man should be Zheng Xiaoyuan or Gu Bai’s relative, that's why they were so close.

When Wan Lei didn't receive a response, he automatically thought that Ning Xiao was observing the situation and continued to say in a low voice, “The current situation is very similar to that of some time ago. I don’t know whether it's him or not. How many personalities does he have? After checking up on it, some patients like him have a positive personality they call “self-help." If we can successfully find that personality, we can help the patient integrate his personalities and finally recover… Why are you looking at like that?”

Ning Xiao said coldly, “Poor thing.”

Wan Lei, “…”

Ning Xiao's anger at how this person had misled him yesterday had cooled off. He stopped talking to him and bowed his head to play with his phone.

Wan Lei, “…”

Qi Le had only one class this morning and went back home after class. His father had other things to do but he was free. He played computer games and waited for Gu Bai to come back for lunch. He had a quiet day. However, his father didn’t have any social events tonight and he grabbed his son for a chat. Qi Le blinked innocently. “I have class.”

Father Qi nodded and got up. “I'll drop you off and pick you up after class.”

“No need,” Qi Le quickly grabbed him. “Gu Bai also has class. Let him send me and we can go back together.”

Gu Bo helped persuade, “Uncle, after a busy day, you should rest.”

Father Qi said kindly, “I'm fine, uncle isn't tired.”

“Dad, just have a rest.” Qi Le looked at him with sincere affection. “It’s really unfilial to have you send me to school even after you’ve worked so hard for the family!”

Father Qi froze. “…Son.”

“Dad, don't talk about this anymore.” Qi Le wiped away his non-existent tears, “I know you love me, but I you too! It hurts me to see you work so hard, dad!”

Gu Bai, “…”

Father Qi was instantly touched. “Son, dad doesn’t feel tired.”

Qi Le grasped his father's hands and said, “This makes me feel more distressed! Dad had a good rest. When I come back from class, I'll give you a massage, fulfil my duty. All right, let's do that. We’re going to be late. Goodbye!” He pulled Gu Bai out the door.

Father Qi ran to the door. “Son, be careful on the road, Dad loves you-“

“I will, I love you too!”

Gu Bai, “…”

Father Qi stood by the door and looked out, watching as their figures completely disappeared. He shut the door and went downstairs. He grunted twice. Laozi watched you grow up. Do you think you can trick me? Has Laozi lived all these years for nothing? There's obviously something going on today!