38.2

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 38 part2
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C38 part2
Yi Hang sniffled, turned away and saw a man walking over briskly. “What books do you want?”

“I'm just looking around,” Yi Hang looked at the familiar boss, only to cry as he made small talk. “Did you go out just now?”

“Mmm, I wanted to catch this guy but I couldn't,” the boss said angrily. “He's so annoying. He posted advertisements here… Guess what's written on these?”

The two men glanced at each other curiously and saw the boss holding a few leaflets with huge words written on them. "Fortune telling! Exorcism! Make a fortune! All your problems can be easily solved by the Master Yijing's favorite student. Accurate divinations and reasonable price. What are you waiting for?"

Qi Le, “……”

Yi Hang, “=口=”

Qi Le quickly regained his senses, “Who posted this? A man or a woman? Which direction did he run to?”

“Man, looks quite young,” the boss threw the leaflets into the trash can and pointed to the road on the left, “He ran that way.”

“It’s okay, we’ll help you chase him down.” Qi Le grabbed Yi Hang and ran as soon as he finished speaking. Yi Hang who was dragged by him asked, “Is it him?”

“I think so. This is a university town. He lives at school and the term is starting soon. There are many people around here now. What do you think?” Qi Le quickly caught up and looked around. Soon ,he saw a familiar figure on one of the streets and quickly ran over. He saw the Taoist priest in a cap and sunglasses, carrying a small bucket in his left hand, a pile of leaflets in his palm, and a brush in his right hand, smearing glue on a tree. He looked was composed.

“…” Yi Hang walked up to him, “Taoist priest?”

The Taoist priest turned around in surprise. “Oh, it’s you. Are you looking for me to buy some talismans?”

The two men thought that to themselves, you actually guessed it! Yi Hang quickly told his story. The Taoist priest listened quietly and shook his head. “My master leave the mountain so easily. Don't you think I can do it?”

“…” Yi Hang said, “I want to see your master. He should help if you ask right?”

The Taoist priest was silent for a moment before sighing, “In fact, the old man has passed away.”

Yi Hang, “…”

Qi Le, “……”

The Taoist priest changed his tune now. “But he has taught me all of his skills. Let me help you. I happen to be carrying a bag and I have everything here. I can make them now and sell it to you.”

Fucking hell, didn't you just say that he wouldn't leave the mountain? How did he suddenly turn out to be dead?! Qi Le pursed his lips. “The so-called Master Yijing doesn't exist, does he?”

The Taoist priest looked calm and unmoved. “My master has passed away.”

Yi Hang turned around and left. “I better look for someone one the streets…”

“They're all liars,” the Taoist priest quickly stopped him. “A talisman from them requires at least 200 yuan. You might as well get me to do it.”

Yi Hang reminded him, “If you were for real, you wouldn’t have reached this point, would you?”

“I have sinned against God and naturally there I will have no good end, but I still have the ability to deal with demons,” the Taoist priest said earnestly. “Plus I use cinnabar to draw my talismans. Cinnabar itself has the ability to exorcise ghosts and demons. It's definitely effective. How many do you want? I’ll give you a discount.”