52

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 52 part1
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C52 part1
P.S. The next part has dubcon content, so if you’re uncomfortable, do skip it ❤️

~~~

Yi Hang’s eyes were wide open and his face was full of shock. After a few seconds of staring in a daze, he finally snapped out of it. He deeply regretted that he hadn't taken into account Lu Yanbin's “abnormal brain circuits” before doing this. He trembled and urged, “Bro, you need to calm down. I was wrong. I shouldn’t have been naive enough to think that this could stop your beast-like desire. I.. I.. I'll take it down now, right away. In fact, I was only joking with you…”

Lu Yanbin turned a deaf ear and continued to quietly unbutton his clothes. At this time, he was halfway done. His chest was on the slim side but toned and sexy. At one glance, he looked strong. He stared at him unblinkingly, his eyes deep. He was quiet and dangerous.

Yi Hang extended a weak paw. “Bro, did you hear what I said?” The person before you stood in front of the reclining chair. He shuffled to the side, trying to find a gap to escape.

Lu Yanbin faintly grunted, removed his shirt completely, threw it on the wool carpet beside him and began to unbuckle his belt. His stomach was toned and firm and he could see a six pack peeking out.

Yi Hang, “=口=”

Yi Hang quickly shrank and turned to run away. Lu Yanbin easily pulled on his back collar, pressed him on the sofa again, then moved his body to block his retreat, caressing his head at the same time. His belt had been unbuckled and his zipper pulled down, revealing part of his underwear. The object inside was completely hard and its outline was very obvious.

Yi Hang, “=口=! ! !"

Yi Hang felt as if he had been struck by lightning and his soul had split into half in that instant. He pointed at him and stammered, “You, you, you…”

Lu Yanbin grabbed his chin and planted a kiss on his face. He wanted to take off his pants, but on second thought he didn’t have the thing he needed, so he gave up for the moment and began to take off his wife's clothes. Yi Hang belonged to the lazy geek type and only wore pajamas in the apartment. With one pull on the drawstring, his pants were stripped off just like that.

Yi Hang, like a cat whose tail had been stepped on, blew up with a loud wail. He struggled and struggled again, until he finally succeeded in breaking free from a certain someone. Then, he got up and ran. Lu Yanbin was standing close to the door and stepped back to block his way. Yi Hang, who was in his underwear, shrank away from him and didn't forcefully push through. Instead, he waited for him to come over so he could find a chance to run outside.

Lu Yanbin didn’t go after him. He bowed his head and temporarily buttoned up his trousers, then turned to leave, not forgetting to take away his wife’s pajamas, so that he wouldn't have to take them off again when he came back.

Yi Hang, who was left behind in the study, took a second to react. His eyes lit up instantly as he secretly thought that his opportunity had arrived. He rushed out to open the door so he could leave. However, despite twisting the doorknob relentlessly, he still couldn't get it to open. He immediately scratched the door angrily. “Fuck you! You're so despicable! Let me out! Bro, I was really wrong ah, ah, ah!”

He circled back and forth in the room but suddenly stopped. Remembering that the box was still on the table, he turned over the ointment and tried to remove the stuff on his face, so that someone might let him go. Just as he was thinking that, he heard the door click open and looked up. A certain bastard had come back again with lubricant in one hand and a plastic bag full of condoms in the other.