67

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 67 part1
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C67 part1

Qi Le jumped up and quickly stuffed the parts into the box. As it was jammed, the lid couldn't be fastened at all. Without thinking whether it would be damaged or not, he pressed hard and randomly shut the lid. From the moment he saw this, he knew that it had something to do with a certain idiot. He scolded the man from head to foot inside, then wiped his cold sweat and looked up weakly. “…I really can explain.”

Gu Bai calmed down after staring blankly for a short while. He understood that this was probably Yi Hang’s doing, but it wasn't easy to see his wife so nervous. He nodded with a straight face and kindly said, “Explain.”

“You should be able to guess.” Qi Le pulled him onto the sofa, pushed the box away and sat beside him. “I think Yi Hang sent this.”

Gu Bai pointed at his own shoulder. “Did he tell you in advance? Why didn’t I hear you mention it?”

“I'm only guessing.” Qi Le obediently massaged his shoulders. “Think about it, the last time we went to look for him, he treasured this thing so much. I'm guessing he was afraid Lu Yanbin would throw it away, so he sent it to me.”

Gu Bai enjoyed his wife’s service and was in a good mood. “Didn’t Lu yanbin agree to keep it? Why would he do this?”

Qi Le was silent for a moment before pulling out his cellphone. “I don’t know, I’ll call and ask.” He specifically pressed the hands-free button and soon heard the voice of the man. He gnashed his teeth and said, “Your express has arrived. Can you tell me why the hell would you send it to me?”

Yi Hang was having dinner with Lu Yanbin at the moment. When he heard this, he was shocked. He looked up at a certain someone and asked innocently, “What are you talking about? Do you have the wrong number?”

“…” Qi Le roared, “impossible! Your express, your goddess, your inflatable doll! Damn it, you dare play dumb with Laozi?!"

Lu Yanbin saw his wife answer the phone and watched in silence. The table was quiet. Yi Hang was shocked. Afraid that a certain someone would hear the receiver, he said hastily, “I'm eating now. I’ll call you later. Then we’ll discuss what went wrong. Alright then, goodbye.”

Lu Yanbin looked at him calmly. “Who is it?”

“Zheng Xiaoyuan.” Yi Hang bowed his head to eat. “He seems to be in a bad mood. Don’t worry about him.”

On the other end, Qi Le looked at the call that was hung up, his expression complex. Gu Bai felt that he was so funny but he still held his wife in his arms with a straight face and squeezed his chin. “Didn’t you say it was his?”

“…” Qi Le said, “Definitely! You wait, I’ll prove it to you!” He was furious. Since you won’t let me feel better, Laozi will kill you! He waved Gu Bai away, called Lu yanbin, turned on speaker as usual and went straight to the point. “Your wife sent me the inflatable doll. What should I do?”

Lu Yanbin was silent for a moment and looked at a certain someone. “Zheng Xiaoyuan said…”

Yi Hang shook his head violently and interrupted with horror. “He made a mistake! It's not mine!”

Qi Le could clearly hear the man’s screams and nodded. “Since it isn't his, I'll throw it away. Please inform him for me.”

Lu Yanbin muttered "Mmm" and hung up. Yi Hang looked at him carefully and asked tentatively, “What did he say?”