64.2

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 64 part2
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C64 part2

Qi Le looked at Yi Hang sympathetically at once. The latter took a second to respond to his look. He got up and said, “Let's go. I might get sick if I stay home all the time.”

Lu Yanbin reminded, “You just went downstairs.”

“It doesn’t count!”

Lu Yanbin thought for a moment and realized that they still had a lot of time after coming back from the bar. He nodded and looked at Qi Le. “Then I’ll go too. I’ll help you ask Ah Jie if he can do something. If not, you just pretend. It'll be over soon enough.”

Qi Le sat in silence, thinking that this was the only way. He wanted to go to the bar with them but realized that they hadn't eaten yet. After the express delivery incident, Lu Yanbin was ready to go out to look for a place to eat and also return the item. Qi Le and Gu Bai looked at each other. They both felt that it was best they went back first and only go to the bar after midnight, so they got up to leave.

At a certain someone's request, Yi Hang went to the bedroom to change his clothes while Lu Yanbin sent them to the door. Gu Bai looked at him before leaving and whispered something about seeing the car. “I feel that the way he left was a little strange. Perhaps I didn't see clearly or I'm being oversensitive.”

Lu Yanbin’s eyes sank a little. “Thanks.”

Gu Bai shook his head and gestured for him not to be polite, the pulled his wife away. Qi Le followed him downstairs and asked, “Do you think the car was intentional last time? Why does this feel like a movie?”

“I don’t know, but if you think about what the soul of Yi Hang did before, the people he was involved with must be rather shady.”

“That's true.” Qi Le paused slightly. “Fuck! So I was implicated last time? I was very close to that idiot. If the car stopped when it approached me, it would be difficult to accelerate again. So it's better to crash into both of us huh?”

Gu Bai muttered, "Mmm. From Lu Yanbin’s reaction earlier, you should stay away from Yi Hang for the time being before this matter is settled, so that you're not injured by mistake.”

Qi Le nodded immediately. “I don’t want any more accidents.”

Gu Bai satisfactorily rubbed him, brought him to the car, started up the engine and left. “Where to? The bar or home? “

“Home. It's not time yet.” Qi Le nested in the front passenger seat. “How long will the treatment take? It took a whole night in the movie. I just have to sit in a chair for one night and then I can have some peace and quiet, right? “

“There should be treatment in the early stage,” Gu Bai thought for a moment. “Why don’t you pretend to be the "self-helper" and talk to the doctor tonight to see what he wants to do?”

“The self-helper should be positive…” Qi Le nodded. “It’s fine. It should be easy to pretend. Everyone in the movie has a name.Should I choose a new one?”

Gu Bai smiled. “What name do you want?”

Qi Le touched his chin. “Little Master.”

Gu Bai, “…”

“Will I be beaten?”

“…They might think that you're joking.”

“Alright then, I'll think of something else.”