35.2

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 35 part2
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C35 part2

Lu Yanbin was silent for a moment. He pulled out his cellphone, found the photo and threw it at him. “If you show this expression again, I'll fuck you right away.”

Yi Hang trembled and looked at him with a blank expression. “What do you want?”

“I've asked my friends and they've given me a few options. I’ll let you choose.” Lu Yanbin said calmly, "First option, I’ll just fuck you. When it comes to matters of love, do it a few more times and love will blossom.”

“…” Yi Hang refuted, “No way!”

Lu Yanbin nodded and took out a small bottle from the plastic bag, “Second option, I'll drug you and then fuck you. Then, we'll get married, and I'll drug you again once we get home. In a few days, you'll get used to it.”

Yi Hang, “=口=”

Lu Yanbin stared at him, “What about this?”

Yi Hang shook his head fiercely. “No! Next! “

“The third option, since you deliberately approached me before, embezzled nearly 2 million yuan worth of public funds, you have to pay me with your flesh,” Lu Yanbin looked at him calmly. “When the debt is repaid, you should've fallen in love with me. If not, I'll throw you into prison and fish you out when you think things through."

Yi Hang’s brain was completely blank at the moment from being scared silly. After a long time, he shivered and said, “Those things before have nothing to do with me okay! Why do I have to take the blame? Next… next one… “

Lu Yanbin grunted and took out handcuffs, vibrators, nipple clamps, whips and many other things from the bag and put it on the bed. “The fourth is to abuse you into shaking M. Better yet, make it so that you have Stockholm syndrome and can’t be separated from me ever again.”

Yi Hang was in tears and wanted to kneel for him. Older brother, what kind of magnetic field do you have to attract such friends ah?! How cruel!

Lu Yanbin asked patiently, “What about this?”

“…No!” Yi Hang angrily cried, “If you dare do this, Laozi will jump off a building! Next!”

“Fifth,” Lu Yanbin looked at him. “Is to pursue you and fuck you only after I've gotten you.”

Finally, there was a normal option. Yi Hang was moved to death and nodded desperately, “This is the one!”

“Are you sure?”

“Mmm!” Yi Hang nodded again, “I won't change my mind even if you kill me. This is the one!”

“Alright.” Lu Yanbin put away the pile of things and added, “Then there’s no need to say the sixth option.”

Yi Hang blinked and asked curiously, “What’s option number six?”

“Become friends first, slowly get to know you, then chase after you.”

Yi Hang, “=口=!!!"

Yi Hang cried. This didn't make sense! How could there be a better option than before?! He hesitated, shuffling closer. He really wanted to change his choice, but didn't dare to speak.

Lu Yanbin picked up the plastic bag and caressed his head. “Sleep, I'm going out.”

Yi Hang looked surprised. “What are you going to do?”