49

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 49 part1
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C49 part1

There were enough people in the lounge, so Gu Bai didn't join them in playing cards. Instead, he chose to watch the battle from the side, leisurely holding his wife and occasionally giving advice or paying when his wife lost money. Yi Hang didn't have such good luck. If he continued on in this manner, he would soon lose all his money. He looked at a certain someone resentfully. “It’s not fair. You're not allowed to borrow money. If you lose, you're supposed to take off your clothes!”

Qi Le lazily gave him the side-eye. “So that I can accompany you?”

“Don’t curse me. I still have money and I can win it back in a few rounds.” Yi Hang glared at him. “Anyways, you're not allowed to borrow any more.”

“I'm not borrowing,” Qi Le said with a serious expression. “It's my money originally but I put them in his wallet for the time being. Do you have an opinion about that?”

“…” Yi Hang said, “You're obviously lying!”

Qi Le was unmoved. “Ask him if you don’t believe me.”

There was a smile in Gu Bai’s eyes. He leaned over to kiss his wife and said before a certain someone could ask. “Mmm, it’s all his.”

“…” Yi Hang rebuked, “You're both too evil!”

“You can't control me.” Qi Le grabbed a card and glanced at him. “Why did you come out with so little cash? What if something happened?”

“I told the bastard that I'll visit the bar tonight and he said that he would pick me up he was done with overtime.” Yi Hang grunted, “Why should I bring money then?”

“That’s true.” Qi Le looked down at the card in his hand, paused, and suddenly asked curiously, “How was your last talk? I heard that you were going to the amusement park. Have you guys gone?”

“Not yet. The bastard said it wasn't the right time yet. What do you think he meant by that?”

Qi Le’s mouth twitched. “How should I know? Have they come up with anything else besides this?”

“No, I would rather die than surrender. I won't ever go along with their ideas. Although the man can be a jerk, he still listens to me,” Yi Hang said with an arrogant expression. “After that, I suggested looking on the Internet. The jerk searched online and is still studying. He didn’t seem to know where to post. He wouldn’t let me see it, but it can't be any worse than those people.”

Qi Le thought about it. “I hope so.”

“Not hope, it must be more normal than them,” Yi Hang clenched his fist, as if he was making a solemn vow. Then, he suddenly remembered something and turned to look at Qi Le. “Let me tell you, you left so early last time and didn’t hear a wonderful piece of news. One of the bastard's friends is a university professor. I heard them say that in order to pursue his student, he bought him a children's pallet drum and a wind-up toy pig. And in order to get a reaction from his student, he played an Av. Tell me, he must be from Mars too, right?”

“…” Qi Le asked, “Is it for real?”

“Really, I heard it with my own ears. That man is a chemistry professor at S University.” Yi Hang paused slightly. “Ah, I remember that the Taoist priest seems to be from the chemistry department?”

Qi Le was silent for a moment before he nodded.

“Fuck, he is so unlucky to have such a messed up teacher!” Yi Hang gloated, then sighed regretfully. “It’s a pity that the man likes that icy charactered student. If he could have a crush on the Taoist priest instead, I'd feel much better.”