47.2

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 47 part2
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C47 part2

“My friend, he's a God!” Qi Le happily repeated what he said just now and added some other stuff too. Ning Xiao calmly bowed his head and drank, while Wan Lei listened stupidly. Would anyone in this world praise a love rival like this?

Gu Bai had just entered the door when he saw his wife sitting with a man on his left and another on his right. He immediately felt uncomfortable. Qi Le saw him and jumped off the bar stool at once. Gu Bai smiled and pulled him into his arms, caressing him, “What are you talking about that made you so happy?”

“Talking about a God-like man. We're talking about how you have a good vision.” Qi Le repeated excitedly, then continued, “What, did I say something wrong?”

“You didn't,” Gu Bai quickly eased his wife and rubbed his head. “Let’s go home.”

Qi Le waved goodbye to the two men, took Gu Bai's hand, and left. The two behind him looked at each other in silence. Admitting how amazing your ex lover was in front of your current lover…. Was that really okay?

Wan Lei quickly snapped out of it and looked at Ning Xiao. “Don’t you think Xiaoyuan has become a little strange?”

“Mmm, there's something wrong with his head.” Ning Xiao casually replied. He really didn’t know what the man was thinking.

Wan Lei frowned. “That’s not what I mean.”

Ning Xiao looked at him and picked up his glass to take a sip. “What do you mean then?”

His expression was a bit indifferent. Wan Lei frowned again, said that it was nothing and soon left. Ning Xiao glanced at him again and continued to sit there. He actually didn’t want Zheng Xiaoyuan to recover his memory, because he was interested in the current person, while Wan Lei liked the former Zheng Xiaoyuan. What he meant by strange was a result of using the old Zheng Xiaoyuan as the yardstick. He had no interest in this and naturally didn’t care. He wanted to obtain the current him, while Wan Lei wanted to restore the memory of that person. Aside from wanting to separate him from Gu Bai, all their other thoughts were different.

Soon, Gu Bai and Qi Le returned to the apartment. In view of the fact that there was an accident every time they showered together, Qi Le banned a certain someone from sneaking in when he went to take a shower. Gu Bai was helpless and had to go along with what he said. The two took turns showering. After that, Gu Bai pulled Qi Le into his bedroom. Qi Le suddenly felt a little uncomfortable. “I want to go back to my own room to sleep.”

“What for? We're already a proper couple,” Gu Bai said as he carried him to bed and rubbed his head. “Let's sleep together from now on.”

Qi Le looked at him and drew back slowly. “… Overindulgence is bad for the body.”

Gu Bai laughed, “I know.”

Qi Le continued to shrink and sat in bed, quietly watching him. Then, he saw him take out something and asked, “What is that?”

“Ointment.” Gu Bai sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him with a smile, “Lie down. I’ll apply some ointment on you.”

Qi Le reacted after a second and his cheeks immediately turned red. “… I'm not injured and my fever has subsided.”

“It's better to do it anyways. After all, it was your first time.” Gu Bai coaxed patiently, “Be good and lie down.”

“…” Qi Le said, “No!”