17

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 17
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C17

P.S. Yay!! We’ve reached the goal (and over) on ko-fi for WGC! Thank you Alxenia123, Mello and Tonbo for the support ❤ I promised 2 chapters, and here’s the first. I will release another extra chapter tomorrow. Stay tuned!

~~~

Qi Le was in poor health and had never stayed up all night before he died. This time, he had almost fallen asleep writing a letter and painting all night, not to mention his previous efforts. However, he felt that it was fine to spend so much effort if everything could be satisfactorily resolved. But it so happened that he had screwed up big time. This was undoubtedly the biggest blow to him.

Ye Shuichuan witnessed the whole process, from staring in a daze to madness and finally to complete silence, and finally walked over to him. “What’s wrong with you?”

Qi Le sat in his bed, his eyes bloodshot. “Gē, once you tell a lie, you gotta keep lying so no one finds out. You got that?"

Ye Shuichuan wait for a while, then nodded. “Oh.”

“So don’t lie in the future,” Qi Le's expression was one of anguish. “There will be retribution…”

“…Oh, what’s wrong with you?”

“I'm alright,” Qi Le climbed into bed. “I’ve resigned myself to fate. All that's left for me is to wait for him to come get me.”

“Who ah?”

Qi Le waved him off. “No one. You can go. I'm going to sleep.”

Ye Shuichuan observed him for awhile, and when he saw that Qi Le really intended to sleep, he said, “We're having a meal in the evening to celebrate your discharge from the hospital.”

Qi Le responded with an "Mmm," but didn't take it seriously at all because he felt that Erquan would've discovered the date by evening and would come over to carry him off. He snuggled inside his quilt and slept soundly.

In his dream, Gu Bai drew a straight line across and asked, “What’s going on?”

Qi Le had an innocent expression on his face. “I don’t know, the painting was done by Qi Le. He may have written the date on a whim…” He looked at the screw-up he made in the painting and scratched his head. “Isn't this today's date? Haha, what a coincidence.”

Gu Bai's gaze was sharp as a blade. “Do you think I believe that?”

He looked up to heaven and cried, “I lost my memory and can vaguely remember this much about the whole incident… Why not I get back to you when I’ve recovered my memory?”

Gu Bai smashed the painting and tore up the letter, shouting furiously, “Don’t you dare give me such a lame excuse!”

Qi Le silently grabbed the two items as a sinister glint flashed in his eyes. He suddenly turned around, huffed and puffed as he chewed and swallowed the painting and the letter. Then, he twisted his head around and calmly looked at him. Gu Bai looked puzzled and frowned. “Where’s the stuff Xiao Le left behind?!”

“I lost my memory. I've forgotten where I put it. Can I give it to you when I find it? I swear I really have those things and I'm definitely telling the truth. Can you give me two more days?”

Gu Bai stared at him, finally nodded and turned to leave.

He waved his handkerchief in the wind and sent Gu Bai off happily. He actually believed me so easily! I'm such a genius ah!