72

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 72 part1
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C72 part1

Yi Hang called Lu Yanbin and ran to the police station to get someone. There was only one person on duty. The officer got up and left without saying anything. Yi Hang watched him leave and paced about in the room. He felt really uneasy and wanted to take a look at the situation. Just then, the phone in his hand rang. He looked at the words “My Darling” that appeared on the screen. He guessed that it was probably Officer Luo's wife. He hesitated for a moment before answering. “Hello? Officer Luo has gone to arrest a kidnapper and isn't here at the moment.”

The voice at the other end sounded particularly excited. “Where?”

It turns out it’s a man! Yi Hang was a little surprised but soon recovered from his gaffe. He reported an approximate location and comforted, “It's only one guy and there's another policeman going to help him. Officer Luo will be fine. Don’t worry…”

“I’ll be right there!” With that, the other person hung up.

Yi Hang, “=口=”

Fuck! What I mean is not to worry about it. I'm not asking you to come, ok?! Yi Hang thought about it. Officer Luo Pian was helping save lives. What if his wife got hurt? He felt guilty for a moment, looked around and found a stick. Then, he took a deep breath, ran out of the police station to the community and got ready to fight it out with Third Brother.

The police station was no more than a meter away from the community. He ran for about that distance and suddenly heard the sound of a gas pedal behind him. He subconsciously thought that it was Lu Yanbin. He quickly turned around and squinted because of the headlights. He fixed his gaze slightly to the side and saw the car get closer and closer. Only then did he realize that it was a taxi. He turned and walked away with some disappointment. Then, he heard the door slam behind him and the car gradually move away. Apparently, a man had alighted the vehicle. He was a little surprised. Was it Officer Luo's wife? He looked back curiously, his expression crumbling when he saw the man. “=口=!!!"

Shunzi smacked his lips, staring at him fixedly as he strode over.

Yi Hang’s first reaction was to run. He ran a little, but when he saw the front gates of the community, he suddenly stopped. Third Brother was still inside. He couldn't let Shunzi help him, so he had to stall the man. He grabbed the stick and turned around, took a deep breath, gulped and rushed forwards. “Awooo, I'm gonna fight you!”

Shunzi’s expression remained unchanged. He cleanly dodged the first round of attacks. Then, when Yi Hang swung his stick again, he kicked upwards. Yi Hang felt a tingle in his jaws, and the stick was kicked out of his hand in an instant.

Yi Hang looked at his empty hands and then at Shunzi. “……Whaa?”

Shunzi approached him, his expression deadpan.

Yi Hang quickly snapped out of it and turned to run away. He knew that he couldn't run to the community, so he could only lead the man elsewhere. He crossed the road and began to run for his life. His face turned pale as he yelled, “Help!”

Shunzi saw that he suddenly started to run, so he sped up the chase. Before he could run to the middle of the road, he saw a car coming from the other direction at an extremely fast speed. In the blink of an eye, the car flew over. Then, there was a screeching brake, but it didn't seem to be prepared to change directions. He narrowed his eyes and hurried back. However, the car deliberately moved to his side. This time he couldn't hide. Severely scratched by the car, he immediately looked up and fell to the ground.